Cherry X Chao Story

A/N: Sun Chao belongs to me, Cherry belongs to BriarRose8910

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Cherry was the younger sister to Spider Queen. She was the equivalent to a human child around the time her older sister had to deal with Sun Wukong the Monkey King and was now the equivalent to a young adult, like Red Son. Cherry did her best to not get in her sister's way when Spider Queen had some plot going on, be it how she tried seducing the monk several centuries ago or when she plotted revenge. Unfortunately for her, Spider Queen still found ways to humiliate and make fun of her baby sister. Going as far as making Cherry feel ugly. Because of this, Cherry was very self conscious about her appearance and hardly ever explored the city, not that her sister ever really let her leave anyway.

  One day, she finally had enough confidence to sneak out and see the city, as she had only ever seen it when her sister tried taking it over. She made sure to wear a hoodie, hoping no one would pay her any mind. Eventually, she found herself lost, and unable to find her way back home. She didn't want to ask anyone for help, but she very quickly realized she may not have a choice. Before she could ask anyone though, it would seem as though someone noticed she needed help.

  "Hey, you okay? You seem a bit lost." She heard a voice behind her. She turned around to see a boy around her age, dark eyes, red hair, and a few inches taller than her. She had also noticed he wasn't really human, he appeared to be half monkey, like the Monkey King? 

  "Y-Yeah, I guess I lost track of where I was!" She answered, doing her best to hide her face. The stranger in front of her took notice of this, "Hey, you're not hurt, are you? 

  "Huh? N-No! I'm okay, I'm okay!" She quickly replied, not wanting him to see much of her face, if really any of it. She didn't want to be ridiculed by someone else too. "Are you sure? You seem to be hiding something.." He said before gently grabbing hold of her hoodie and moving it just enough for him to see her face. "No, no!" She exclaimed, but realized it was too late when she was face to face with this stranger. "Woah.." Was the only thing the boy in front of her said before letting her hoodie go.

  "I-I know, I'm not the easiest to look at.." Cherry told him, trying to hide her face again. The boy chuckled, "What? Look, I don't know who told you that, but they're clearly blind." 

  "H-Huh? But I'm ugly.." She said, looking down, "You don't need to lie to make me feel better.."
"I don't think you're ugly. In fact.." The boy paused for a moment, "I think you're beautiful, even if you don't believe me."

  She didn't know what to say, she just looked back up at him, a bit flabbergasted. Before she could say anything, the boy finally introduced himself, "Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Sun Chao! What's your name?" So he was related to the Monkey King after all. That didn't matter to her though, as he was the first stranger to treat her with kindness. "I-I'm Cherry!" She replied back with a smile. 

  "Nice to meet you, Cherry! Hey, I was on my way over to Pigsy's Noodles, would you like to come with me? I could walk you home afterwards."

"I-I'd like that, thank you!"