Chapter 0: New life

In a new world filled with magic and gods, a new soul has been reincarnated.

Down South away from the main land is several of tropical archipelagos with volcanoes on almost every island. In the middle of the islands is the biggest volcano on the planet...

Home to the Volcano and fire goddess Pele.

Hair made of red hot lava and beautiful dark chocolate complexion. Her red-orange lava like colored eyes glowed. In her arms she's holding a baby girl, the MC of this story. Next to the giant woman is the Sun goddess Amaterasu, long wavy black hair and golden colored eyes that shined like the sun and skin as white as snow and wearing hanafuda earing.

"You don't have to do this. She can live amongst us gods." Amaterasu says to her wife.

"As much as I don't want to, my sister and the other gods might come after her... There hasn't been a child born from two immortal gods on over a millenium." Pele explains with a sad expression, she carressed her newborn daughters cheek.

"It'll be safer if she lived as a demigod in the mortal world. When she is ready she come and find us."

"But still... You know I'm strong enough to protect her but... Your right. She'll be much safe among the mortals." Amaterasu frowns and looks at her child. The only child she'll be able to have. The infant has black hair just like her and burgundy tips from her wife Pele. The baby also has a red flame-like scar on the left side of her forehead.

"We should hurry, your father Izanagi will be suspicious." Pele tells her wife.

"I know but, I can't leave yet. We haven't thought of a name for the baby or a safe place to take her too." The Sun goddess wrapped her arms around her wife and child who is fast asleep. "Have you got a name in mind?"

"I was thinking of naming her after us. How about... Keahi Ryū. Keahi means "the fire" and Run mean "dragon" what do you think?"

"I think it fits her well."

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

It's been several hours since Keahi's birth. Amaterasu is currently sitting on her dragon Taiyō. It's a Chinese dragon with golden scales that glowed in the darkness of the rain storm that's happening. Amaterasu had just left Pele's volcano with Keahi and is now trying to find a safe place for the baby.

"Taiyō, land on the island down there." She commands her dragon. Taiyō roars and follows it's masters command. The island was named Maui. It was a safe place, Keahi will be taken good care of there. And it has a volcano there so Pele can watch over her from a far.

Taiyō lands in a forest a few miles away from a large village that's off the coast of the great sea.

A golden light envelopes around the Sun goddess and transforms into her human form. Taiyō shrinks to the size of a small lizard and hides in her white haori.

She puts on her straw hat and wraps Keahi in her haori and makes her journey through the forest to the home of an old retired martial arts master.

"This is it..." Amaterasu says to herself as she stands in front of what looks to be a dojo. She looks down at Keahi in her arms. The infant opened her big dark red eyes and stared at her mother.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe here." She looks at her daughter with tears in her eyes as she sets Keahi down on the wooden door step and knocks on the door loud enough that the person inside wakes up.

She quickly teleports away as the lights come on from inside the building.

The sliding door opens to reavel a tall muscular old man with a long white beard and short white hair.

He looks around and hears the cry of baby at his feet.

"Huh? What's a little one like you doing out here?" He scoops up Keahi in his arms and looks at the surrounding trees.

A sound deafening roar made the old man look up at the dark sky and he sees a golden glowing dragon disappear through the dark storm clouds overhead  seemingly heading up to the heavens.

Keahi stops crying and then tugs on the man's beard.

"Hm?" He looks down and takes a closer look at the blanket Keahi is wrapped in. In gold stitching is the baby's name.

"Keahi Ryū huh? I wonder... was the person on that dragon the one who brought you here?"