Chapter 1: Enter! Keahi Ryū

~10 years later~

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

An archipelago southeast from the main land, made up of tiny islands. One of those islands is to the MC, Keahi Ryū. She was originally a college who had died and gotten reincarnated with most if not all of her memories wiped clean.

When she was reborn, all she could remember was has she died, and her knowledge of anime, fantasy novels, and videos games.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

A few miles away from the small town that's on the coast is a fairly nice looking house that looks similar to a dojo.

A ten year old girl is wearing a white gi with bandages wrapped around her hands is doing her daily morning exercises

Her long black hair with burgundy tips tied in a high ponytail. She has dark red eyes with a red flame-like scar on the left side of her forehead and a tanned complexion. Hanging from her ears is a pair of Hanafuda earrings.

In her hands she is holding a wooden stick.

Keahi's grandfather Gohan had left earlier that morning and told her to practice without him.

"Keahi, I'll be leaving to go on a quest for the guild. Don't forget to practice and make sure you head down to the market and get everything on the list. I'll return sometime later on tonight or I'm the morning."

As Keahi is about to wrap up her training, she hears a rustling sound outside.

"Hm?" She pokes her head out and looks around before her eyes settled on a supiously large bush that is in front of the sliding door. "You three can come out now. I know your there." Keahi says and pokes at the bush.

A little boy pokes his head out and grins.

"How'd you know it was us? It could've been someone else!" The brown haired boy says.

"You three are the only ones who do this." Keahi replies and looks back at the bush. "And that I can also see Eren and Suna's feet."

This causes two other children to come out of their hiding place as well.

"See Konohamaru, I told you it wouldn't work!" The girl named Suna yells at Konohamaru who rolls his eyes while Eren yawned and watched the exchange.

Konohamaru, Suna, and Eren. They are a four years younger than Keahi and looked up to her like an older sister.

"Then we'll just have to try a different approach next time!" Konohamaru says.

"Nah, that'll never work. Big sis Keahi will just find us again..." Eren says.

"What are you guys trying to do anyway? This has been going for a month straight." Keahi crossed her arms and looks down at the three.

"To defeat you of course! If I somehow defeat you then maybe my father will see and let me join the guild!" Konohamaru points at the older girl.

"Why do you want to join the guild so badly? If want to fight monsters just go out deeper into the forest near the volcano." Keahi says.

"No no no! That's not it! Even if I did I wouldn't last a day out in the wilderness like you can." The boy stomps his foot. "My dad is the towns chief, he's really strong so it'd only make sense for me to want to be strong too."

"I guess that makes sense. But that won't happen over night you know, I had to train really hard to get where I am. Just try and enjoy being a child for the time being." Keahi ruffled the boys hair. "Now, you three should go home. I have to go into town to get some things."

"Ooh! Can we come with you? Pleaseeeee?" The three children pleaded.

"Alright, just try not to cause any trouble for me okay?"

"Yes, big sis!"