New Friends

~2 days later~Alena's POV~

Ethan has been more protective than anyone I've ever known as my due days is only days away. We lay on the bed watching a movie peacefully. He sighs and he gets up from bed, Kayden walks in seconds later.

"Alpha, the meets in 5 minutes! I know you don't wanna leave buttt the girls and Jackson are coming up here. She's be fine!" Kayden says and Ethan look back at me like asking for permission and I nod. He sighs and starts to walk to the door.

"I'll be back, Baby. If you need anything and I mean anything tell the girls and they'll get me, okay?" Ethan says and I giggle.

"O-Okay." I says and smile, waving him goodbye as he shuts the door. I continue to watch the movie when I hear a knock."c-come in!" They door opens and 3 girls, 1 guy, and 3 baby enter my room. One of girl is taller than the others, her blonde hair shining brightly and beautiful blues just like Ethan's, I guess they're siblings. The second tallest is a brown hair girl who looked to be the oldest, she holds a little baby boy in her arms. The shortest girl has dyed ash blonde, it looks good though. She holds a sweet little baby boy in her arms too. The guy was tallest in the room by far, his hair was black and baby blue eyes. He holds a blonde haired, blue eyed toddler girl on his hip. The blonde runs up me.

"Oh my god! He was right, you're gorgeous!" She says excitedly and looks at my stomach and giggles happily. "Can I?"

"S-Sure!" I say and she smiles brightly. She place her hand on my stomach and Kailee kicks hard. It hurts quite a bit. Damn it! She pulls her hand back and looks at me nervously.

"Are you okay? Oh my! How rude of me, I'm Leah, Ethanol's younger sister!" She says smiling and I nod. Kailee kicks hard again. Damn it! The brown hair girl waves at me.

"I'm Bella and this is my son, Harrison!" The brown hair girl says and smiles. The ash blonde smiles at me and giggles excitedly.

"I'm Sierra and this little guy is Caleb! I'm the Gamma's mate! Welcome to the pack, Luna!" Ash blonde says happily. I nod shyly. The guy clears his throat and waves.

"I'm Jackson, the beta's mate and this is our daughter, Katie! She's 1 and 1/2 years old!" The guy says. I nod shyly once again.

"I'm Alena..." I say as I place my hand stomach. "And this is Kailee Jane Knights. Ethan picked it..." Leah lights up and giggles.

"He must love you a lot! 3 family names for that little girl. My mother's middle name, my grandmother's maiden name, and our last name! That's sooo like him!" Leah says giggling and I smile even more know the meaning behind it. When he suggested, I picked it bc it sounded nice and he seemed passionate about that name. I love the name a million times more now. Kailee kicks me in the ribs and I cry out in pain. Damn, was she a soccer baby or what? Sierra looks at me panicked as Bella looks me over.

"I'm fine, gu-" I say before Kailee kicks again. I cry a bit more as I feel something run down my legs on the bed. OH SHIT! "M-My water j-just broke!" Leah's eyes glaze over meaning she mind linking someone, probably a doctor and Ethan. Bella helps me to the breathe they taught me in pregnancy classes. Less than 3 minutes later, the door slams open and it's Ethan. He looks panicked and walks over to me.

"It's okay, baby! I'm here, it's okay!" He says as he grabs my hand. The doctor walks in with a few nurses and supplies. The doctor tells everyone to leave but me and Ethan. After 2 hours, Kailee is been born. The nurses take her to check her over and I take a nap exhausted. My sweet little girl has been born.

~An hour later~Ethanol's POV~

I watch my beautiful mate sleep peacefully as a nurse walks in with my daughter, Kailee. She hands me her and I hold her against my chest. I kiss her forehead.

"Welcome to the world, Kailee Jane Knights!" I say and smiles as she sleeps in my arms. Her hair a red fuzzy on her head.

~A few hours later~Alena's POV~

"Ethan, can I please see Kailee?" I say as he hold her on his side of the bed. He sighs and hands me Kailee, my beautiful little girl. Her little red hairs showing a bit, I kiss her cheek. I was glad Ethan loved her as much as I did.

"Our daughter is sooo beautiful!" Ethan says right on cue and I almost cry when he calls her, our daughter. I kiss him deeply. "What was that for?"

"For caring for Kailee even though she's not yours."  I say smiling at him. He chuckles at me.

"That's where you're wrong, love. Maybe not by  blood but she is mine. No, she's ours and no one else can have her." He says and I awww at him. He pulls me and Kailee closer. It feels like we're one big family together now.

***********
*****************
Omgggg! Kailee is a redhead and Ethan called her, his daughter! Awwww! I'm not gonna the first few chapters might time hop a bit but it will stop soon! :) I promise! Thank you guyssss!

~Nola~