Chapeter 3 Life Changing

Jimin

"Mom, did you really talk to him?" I ask my mother who was helping me to get in bed

"Mom, did you really talk to him?" I ask my mother who was helping me to get in bed. It's been a couple of weeks since the incident, and I was still to sore from my abdomen, making it heard for me to even get up from my bed, and my eye was still swollen but at least I could open it now. Ever since we came back from the hospital, my mom is all over me, even Hana has been coming every day to pay me a visit. At least something good came out of it. Now I know that Hana likes me, that she's also interested in me.

I haven't ask her for the dance yet, that it's in a few week from now. But I want to ask her formally. As soon as I'm able to get out of this bed without feeling pain.

"Yes honey. I gave him our address, but he may not come. Perhaps he just wants to forget about what happened. Poor thing he was probably scare."

"I don't think he was scare of those guys. In fact, according to Hana, those guys seem scare of Jungkook. I just wish I could see him and thank him my self." I say. I am really grateful what he did for me and Hana. "Maybe I should go to his place?" I added.

"Well, Honey. Give him time. If he doesn't come I promise you that I'll take you there"  My mom said.

To be honest, I barely remember him. I was to disoriented back then that even if he walk right in front of me, I don't think I could recognize him, except for his lip piercing and his name, that I remember. But if I come across two guys with piercings. I don't think I will be able to recognize who is the Jungkook that saved me back then. 

One afternoon, around 6 o'clock in the evening the doorbell rings. We weren't expecting anyone. My father just left the day before to one of his business trip, so we weren't expecting him so soon, and he wouldn't ring the doorbell.

"I'll get it" said my mother. "Maybe is Hana"

But it couldn't be her, I just talk to her on the phone a few minutes ago. And I knew she was at her home doing homework.

"Come in sweetheart" I heard my mother greeting someone at the door. I couldn't see her from the dinning room, but a moment later my mother showed up at the table with a guy.

It took me two seconds to recognize him. I knew who he was. The long hair, the lip pierced, it was him. Jungkook.

Jungkook was following my mother to the table, he was paying attention to her until he was standing right in front of me.

That's when I saw him dress all in black, his long hair tied in a ponytail. Then he saw me, dark big eyes looking at my direction and he gave me a smirk.

"I'm so happy you came. Sit down, we are about to have dinner" my mother said enthusiastically.

"Sorry, is this a bad time?... I can come later" Jungkook try to excuse himself. Probably feeling uncomfortable to sit at the table with us.