Chapter 9 New Begining

CHAPTER 9

Jimin

Next day I wake up early, before everyone else, to meet Hana. Since the night before I couldn't stay at her house, I wanted to have breakfast together. I needed to talk to her about something.

When we met at the restaurant, she greeted me with a kiss. That's when, I move back softly.

"Are you ok?" She ask when she notices my reaction. Like I was trying to avoid her kiss.

"Yes" I nodded and try to smile at her, moving together to our table. But I think she could feel like something was not ok. But she follow along.

We order our food and she started to talk about the dance last night, and how much she wanted me to stay at her place. That's probably when my expression change, and she notices.

"What is it? You seem strange"

I went silent for a moment, staring at her eyes as if in them I could find the words to say this, but I think she could read the answers in my eyes because she added. "You are ending this? Aren't you?"

I didn't reply at first, it took me a moment to finally say.

"I'm sorry"

She went silent for a moment, like she was trying to process this new information. Just yesterday we were ok, I think. But I know now that this wasn't just about what happened yesterday. Because for some reason, Jungkook's first kiss made so much sense. The reason why I knew I wasn't ready to spend the night with Hana last night. I don't know what this is, what these new feelings I'm having that is making me doubt, it's scary but I want to know what it is? What I feel about... him, Jungkook.

"You love someone else, don't you?" She asked softly, like she really wanted to know and wasn't judging me for it. Almost like a friend.

"Love?" I ask. I don't think that is the right words to describe it. I don't even know what I'm feeling. But he is definitely making me feel something. I just don't know what it is. Or even if he feels something for me.

"Jimin, I should've known. The way you always bring his name up in any conversation we had. You always have something to say about Jungkook. And I saw you two kissing at the dance, I just choose to ignore it, but I think I knew this moment was coming, I was hoping I was wrong" She said with understanding. Even she knew before I did, that I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"I'm so confuse, I'm so scare. I don't even know what I feel. I just know that I need to figure this out" I said to her, my eyes looking down, ashamed to face her.

"Don't be scare, if you need to figure this out, do it. I'll be ok. Our graduation is in a couple of months, and you know I'll be leaving soon for College, so I think it's better this way" she said with a soft smile. I smile back in appreciation of her understanding. Hana is really mature and kind and that is why I needed to be honest with her.

Beautiful PoisonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara