Reunited

Dec 11th 2019

Me and Demi had been non stop training in the ring to build up my confidence again, and I had been trying doctor appointment after doctor appointment to get some information, anything that would provide some knowledge on me being cleared to wrestle competitively again. But so far, nothing had come up. I loved training with Demi, and Nick, but I wanted more competition, so after being cleared by my doctors, I was going to be back in the performance centre to train with a few other women. More specifically, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Becky Lynch, Rhea of course, and Bianca Belair. I was allowed to fight as long as I was careful and trained pretty lightly with them. I was excited, I hadn't seen these women in a long time and I knew they had missed me. The best part was none of the women knew I was coming , except from Demi of course, who was just as excited as me. I had eaten and taken my medication and had just gotten changed, I was now sat waiting for demi to get changed but that didn't take her long.

SYD:

DEMI:

DEMI:

She led me to her car and drove to the performance centre, I was nervous to go back, even if it wasn't official

She led me to her car and drove to the performance centre, I was nervous to go back, even if it wasn't official. I knew that everyone would be happy to see me, but I also had to break the news that I wasn't back permanently and that would force the heartbreak out of me  all over again. I took a moment to brace myself before getting out of the car, demi took me by the hand and she began to walk me into the performance centre. We got to the training gym and she stopped me from walking in "wait here." she said before walking in and saying hello to everyone. I could faintly hear everyone talking and then I heard "oh, I have a surprise! Come in!" she shouted, signalling me to walk in. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as everyone realised that I was back in the training arena with them. Gionna was the first to run over to me, followed by Becky, then Bianca then ruby. They all held onto me in a tight hug for a moment before pulling away. It took a moment for everyone to calm down, but then Gia said what everyone was thinking. "Are you back?!" i sighed and shook my head "Not yet, I'm trying my hardest to get back but so far, nothing has been cleared. Well almost nothing, I'm allowed to train, lightly and I need to be careful with what I'm doing, especially around my chest." I smiled.

*time skip*

After a while of the group of us training we were all pretty much exhausted, but none of the girls were ready to leave me yet so we decided to go out for some food, on our way to Subway, it was just me and Demi and I decided to ask her about something "do they know about us being together?" she looked at me for a second, her gaze fixing back on the road "no, I wanted to make sure you were okay with people knowing before telling anyone" she responded, bringing a smile to my face. After about five more minutes of driving we made it to the sandwich restaurant that I loved oh so much. We were the first to arrive, followed by everyone else but we all entered the sandwich bar together and found a table with enough chairs for all of us. I ordered everyone's food, and paid for it all, I wanted to enjoy every moment I had with my friends, so arguing over the bill wouldn't be the way I wanted things to go. One by one our food was brought over to us and we all began to talk about things I had missed out on, and when I planned on returning. "well, I think a great return for me would be at the royal rumble but I have no idea when I'll be cleared, but I think that'll be my ideal return I think"  I said, finishing up my dinner. We continued to talk and somehow, the topic had changed to our love lives. "well I didn't want to say anything until Syd was okay with it" demi began, waiting for my nod of approval. Once she received it she placed her hand on mine and everyone's face lit up. "you're back together?!" Bianca exclaimed a large smile printed on her face. "yes! after lots of begging I finally said yes" Demi joked, I pushed her arm playfully "okay fine, she finally said yes" she added, now telling the truth. 

We talked for what felt like hours, and eventually we parted ways with the girls. It was nice, catching up with everyone, but now I was tired and felt dirty from not showering. So once we got home   I headed to the bathroom and turned the taps on, removing my shirt as the water began to run. I didn't notice at first, but Demi was stood in the doorway, watching me as I undressed myself, a smirk on her face. Once I saw her, she looked away but I had already seen her, so it didn't matter, I knew what her intentions were, but she was afraid to commit to them, at least until I initiated the first move. Usually, I valued my privacy while showering, but tonight, it was something about the way she looked at me that tossed all my values to the side. I was in my underwear, and she was examining my body as I stepped closer to her, pulling at the shirt she was wearing and removing it from her body. Once she knew I was okay with what she wanted, she lifted me onto the sink, crashing her lips into mine and taking complete advantage of the situation...