Shameless

Hi there, this oneshot is based on the song Shameless by Camila Cabello.

Keep in mind that the characters wont act like they do in the live action or manga as I am giving this my own spin. Also, Niragi is never did any of those bad things.

 Also, Niragi is never did any of those bad things

I don't speak about my feelings for him. I don't even try to. Everyone thinks he is bad and will only break my heart. The reason they think so? He is the leader of weapon team. It's been a secret for the longest time that I am attracted to him. I can't run or hide from the warmth I feel in my chest when he smiles at me as he passes me or how warm his hands are when he brushes against me during meetings. 

In the past I have been  running from him. Trying to avoid him was not so easy as I thought. My mind came up with the idea that if I avoided him the feelings would disappear. Funny thing is..it just got stronger, my heart longed to see him. I even started dreaming about us being together, kissing and going on dates. So many mornings, I woke up confused, it felt so real. In my dreams, I do anything I want to him but in the living world all I can do is small talk with him. 

Today is the day, I decide. Today will be the day my emotions are naked, because they're taking me out of my mind. I want to scream my lungs out for him. Confess that I want him. I am not afraid to face it anymore. I am going to tell him and the whole world I need him more than I want to. I am going to show them I am shameless. 

 I'm tired of loving somebody that's not mine. 

I go to Hatter and ask him if I can just say something before he holds his morning meeting. He looks at me confused but nods anyway. "You better not cause some war or something. It there is blood,you will be cleaning it". I chuckle, "Hopefully not, if there are any blood, it will be mine so I won't be able to clean it". He looks unamused and tell me to hurry it up as they will have to go to a game in the next hour. 

I rush to the top floor and stand by the balcony inside. I clear my throat and everyone looks up confused, not expecting to see me.  "Hi there guys and girls..umm" I start as my my heart gets stuck in my throat. 

"Chishiya? What are you doing?!!" Kuina,my best friend,yells at me. I take a deep breath. "I am  here to confess something. My emotions are naked right now in front of you all. I have had feelings for a specific person in this room" Me eyes travel to Niragi,who is standing in the coner of the room. He looks up at me,smilling slighty at me. " For a very long time,but I never had the guts to tell him because I am scared of the feelings not being mutual. I have decided to do this today as I cannot handle keeping this a secret anymore."

Everyone looks at me,some are looking curious,some look bored. Kuina looks like she is hoping it is not her. Ann is holding Kuina's hand,glaring at me as if saying Kuina is already taken.

"Suguru Niragi,I need you more than I want to. I have wanted you since the day you saved me from the first game. Your smile makes me knees weak. I love you!!" I am screaming my lungs out.

The room goes quiet then cheering ensures. Some people are clapping,others are whistling and screaming. That is not the reaction I expected. I try to find Niragi in the sea of people but I don't see his mob of black hear. Not even a glimmer of his pierced face. My heart drops. At least he knows now. I don't know how I am gonna live here. I knew it was a mistake. 

I turn around to walk away,when I bump into Niragi. My eyes go wide,"I.."

"Show me you're shameless" He whispers as he stands before me. The distance is a mere inches in between us. I bite my lip and he puts his hands on my waist. My eyes travel to his lips and he smirks. "I want you to kiss me" I say breathy.

There is this tension in between us. I just want him to give in. I want him to stop looking at me like that.

He licks his lips and pulls my face closer. "Just kiss the boy dammit!" Aguni yells at Niragi. He flips Aguni off then closes the distance between us and kisses me. My eyes flutter close and it feels like my knees want to betray me by giving in. 

I pour all of my feelings into the kiss. Niragi grips my hips and push my back into the railing. I gasp and he deepens the kiss. 

"Guys,please. I do not want to see either of you naked. Either take this to your room or break it up."

We break apart,both us look at Aguni who looks disgusted,I mean Niragi is like his little brother and no one wants to see their sibling make out. Niragi chuckles and raises my hand. The crowd cheers again. Ann looking happier than ever because Kuina is not the one I want. 

"Hatter,Chishiya will be sitting this game out today. We will attend tomorrow." 

Hatter nods and mutters something about young love. 

Niragi grabs my hand and starts running. I follow,laughing as he screams his lungs out. 

After a heated make out session which led to a whole lot more heat and sweat and

After a heated make out session which led to a whole lot more heat and sweat and... well you get the picture,we both are sitting in his bed. He is busy running his finger up and down my arm. "I cannot believe you never told me. I started getting feelings for you after Hatter put us together on kitchen duty. I thought you were into Kuina or...that other guy...Banda I think?

"Oh my..no..Kuina is my best friend and Banda is dating some other dude. They are serious. I throught you would never be into me" I mutter.

"Well...I was into you already" Niragi says,smikring. I hit him on his chest. "Not funny" I flip him off

"Very funny,my love" He bites his, "I like the sound of that"

Laying down,I put my face on his abdomen. "Niragi,will you be mine forever and always?"

"I will,Chishiya,forever and always" he kisses the top of my head. 

After a minute or two of silence I clear my throat,"even when we leave the Borderlands". I feel him tense up then relax as he runs a finger up my spine. "Even after that. I will find you and I will keep loving you"

We both lay in silence. The doubt of life of outside the Borderland having thick in the air. Neither of us knows whether anything will be the same outside,if we even will get out. No one knows will we even remember. I hope I remember him,I don't want to lose him.

My heart gets heavy but I decided that I will not let this defeat me. I will keep enjoying my days with him,we will the  games and we will win. I will face that problem when it surfaces but for now..For now I will just keep loving and creating happy memories.

A/N: And that is it. It is not the best but it is my first time writing after a long time. I will appreciate any and all feedback and I will try my best to improve

Thank you for reading:)