Blessing in disguise

A/N : Hi there,this fic will take place in an alternative universe where the Borderlands never existed. Also they are all around 18 except the older characters like Hatter & Aguni.

 It is last period,the one everyone hoped and prayed for as their teacher did not give a damn about what they did,as long as it was quiet

 It is last period,the one everyone hoped and prayed for as their teacher did not give a damn about what they did,as long as it was quiet. He likes to call it 'Silent Reading' but the kids like to call it 'Sleep or text my friend'.

Kuina is busy writing in her novel, smirking as she glances at Chishiya every now and again. He is busy finishing up his homework as he feels home is a place for resting and not doing more school work. Chishiya is fully aware why she is staring at him though, she is busy writing a story about him and some random guy again. He discovered that her hobby is writing stories about her best friend and random guys that she makes up.  All though he wasn't happy with the idea, he just let it happen as deep inside him he is happy his best friend can use him as her muse and not some idiot that will drop her or make her feel sad.

Half way through the period, a giggle is heard through the entire classroom. Chishiya's head whips to the back, seeing Kuina's face red. He spotted the culprit, but it is an unusual culprit as she doesn't normally giggle.

"Ms Hikari Kuina,care to explain why you are making a sound during silent reading time?" their teacher hisses through his teeth. "Sorry Mr Morizono,I was just busy writing and I..uh.." Kuina's expression goes from embarrassed to looking like a deer caught in headlights. "You? What could possibly cause you to make noise?" The teacher barks out. She looks around as if anyone could help her out but everyone was looking down. 

"Something happened in my book that I am writing and it just happened..I did not mean to Mr Morizono" She looks at Chishiya who is already looking at her and winks. "Well then Ms Kuina,for once I am going to break my rules and ask you to please read out to the class what made you giggle." 

The entire class looks up at her,her face going blood red. "I can't..I apologize but it's not possible"

"Kuina,it was not a request, if you are having fun, must the entire class not also share in this joy?"

Kuina glances at Chishiya and mouths 'I am so sorry' then nods and clears her throat and starts reading.

Chishiya sits down on Niragi's lap with a smirk as Niragi licks his lips, "You have been a bad boy Chishi,bad boys needs to get punished."  Chishiya grinds down slowly on Niragi's lap and tries to fake an innocent look,"Me? Never? I  have been nothing but a good boy"

Niragi's lip piercing glimmers in the bright light above their heads. "Better luck next time baby boy" and with that he captures Chishiya's lips with his own. The kiss gets more heated and their hands start getting restless,traveling up and down the curves of their lovers bodies.

With a moan Chishiya pulls away and rests his head on his lovers chest. "Never leave me Niragi,even if you meet someone out there that is better than me" The dark haired male kissed his lovers forehead,"That I promise you my love"