Call me yours

"You must be tired"

I turn my head to the source of the voice and frown,"Why would that be?" I question him. The owner of the voice sits down next to me by the bar and rests his head on his head. "Cause you have been running through my mind the whole time since you walked in" he answers me with a smirk.  My eyes widen and I stifle a laugh, "Oh my...that pick up line is so old. Maybe try something better next time mister..Maybe then you will have more luck" 

The long black haired male smirks at me once again and oh how I wish I can wipe that smug smirk off his face. "I like it when you call me mister" 

Rolling my eyes I get up from my stool and put down cash for my drink "You perv,please leave me alone. I came here to relax..not to be harassed" and with that I start walking towards the door with the intention of going home as my nice evening was interrupted by the cocky man. 

"Wait beautiful!" He calls out and for some other dumb reason I don't know why but I turn around and look at him,his eyebrow piercing glimmering under the bright bar light.  I regret it as soon as I turn around because he gets up and walks to me, holding out a napkin. "My name is Niragi,but you can me yours."  I roll my eyes at him,"I am not doing that,now please leave me alone." The dark haired man now known as Niragi reaches his hand out and tries to hand me the napkin. I look down at it then back at him and shake my head,"Nope buddy. I am not taking your number as I am planning on never seeing you again. Please take the hint"

Niragi's smile does not fade at all,"Blondie...Can I at least have your name as a common courtesy?" I shake my head. "Oh come on cutie...I want the name of the person of my dreams so that I can tell Santa what I want for Christmas" 

I gawk at this man,does he have no shame? Normally people give up if the person that you are flirting with does not reciprocate your feelings but no this man is still going strong.

"No,no names no Santa no nothing. Do you not have any shame?" I ask with an aspirated sigh. He shakes his head."If I see something I like I go after it until I have it" he says with so much confidence I actually believe him. "I could be a killer..hell you could be a killer..why on earth would I mix with you?" 

Niragi looks at me genuinely offended then starts laughing hysterically,"Me? A killer? Ah shit man this is really funny?" he manages to get out between laughs. I look at this man like he is crazy.  "Okay I am really leaving now,goodbye Niragi" with that I turn to leave. 

"Wait wait wait!! One more thing then you can leave" he calls after me once again. Heavens please just let me leave this place and never set foot here again. 

He puts his hand on my side and the other he lifts my chin and I am not gonna lie..that shit made my knees weak but no way in hell will I openly admit it.

"What? What do you possibly have to say now?" I mutter,trying to not focus on the heat that is emitting from the spots he is touching. 

"If I was a cat I would spend all my nine lives with you."

Before I can even move away he pulls me closer and whispers in my ear "If you let me borrow a kiss, I promise I'll give it right back"

I can feel my face turning red and curse my body for betraying me. Why is this man's antics working on me? 'Okay Chishiya just get away from this man and his intoxicating smell and looks and no no no no no more thinking for you stupid brain ' I shake my head and stumble backwards,away from this man and his magic. 

"I I gotta go now" I stutter out then make a mad dash for the door. As soon as I am outside the cold air hits my face and I run a hand over my face, sighing. What voodoo did he use. I don't like this stupid man with his stupid handsome face and his stupid good smell and his devious voice and beautiful smile and....

I stop dead in my tracks as I realize what I am thinking. Shaking my head vigorously,I start walking back to my apartment, hoping I will be able to forget this man as he most likely forgot me the moment I left.   

 *****Two weeks later*****

I can not forget the stupid idiotic man..I even had a dream about him..a very nasty one at that and woke up super angry at myself.

I find myself sitting by the same bar again that Friday night,sipping my drink when I feel a hand on my shoulder,my hopes spark up but I try to hide it as I turn around to look at their face. Disappointment settles itself in my stomach as it is not Niragi behind my but another male with short red hair and a creepy look on his face.

"Hey there my love,what is a sexy babe like you doing here alone on a Friday night?" He invites himself to sit down next to me. I shiver in disgust as he tries to put his hand on my knee. "Kindly fuck off creep" I try to get up.

He pushes me down and slides his hand higher,"Oh come on sweet heart..don't play hard to get."

My heartbeat picks up and fear rises in my body,I look around desperate for someone to notice this creep but everyone seems to be minding their own business. Great I am dying tonight.

"I can show you a great time baby boy" he smiles at me,it make me sick.

"Dude,leave my boyfriend alone!" a hand wraps around my waist protectively and I swear I just died from happiness ,recognizing the voice behind me. The red head gets up and stumbles backwards,"Sorry man..I thought he was single...I am sorry sir" and with that he bolts off. Niragi sits down next to me and smiles at me,"Nice to see you here again"

I smile at him,grateful for the rescue and this man full on gasps at me," Are you smiling at me or do I have my contacts in wrong?"

I can't help but laugh at him. Which in turn makes him gasp even more,"was that church bells I heard ringing or was that just your laugh?

Shaking my head at him I scootch closer and reach out a hand,"My name is Chishiya". He takes my hand and kisses it,"Fuck,even your name is beautiful" 

My face goes red and he chuckles,"I thought you wanted me gone". I shake my head,"I don't know what voodoo you used but I could not get you out of my head". He bites his lip,gets up and takes my hand to pull my outside. I follow him,hoping this is not the part where I get killed.

Once outside,he puts his hands on my face and pulls me closer."I could not stop thinking about you either. I wanted to kiss you so badly since I saw you.

"Then do it" I say back boldly.

He wastes no time in closing the distance between us. Our lips melt together as the kiss starts off slow but heats up in a matter of seconds as his hands slip down to my waist.

Before I know it,my back is against the wall in the alley of the bar,my legs is wrapped around his waist and a heated kiss is being exchanged.

That night ended up with us going to his place and spending the whole night getting to know each crevice of each other's body. 

Who knew such boring pick up lines would win me over? Well whatever...in the end he got both his wishes...he got me for Christmas and I call him mine. 

A/N: I am attempting to write again and hopefully my writing is better this time. I got a couple of ideas recently and will try to update again. Thank you for taking you time to read this💓 

Please note all criticism is welcome.