Dream -1💟

Jin's pov:
Hearing knocking on the door i lazily got up to open the door...but i didn't know that by opening the door, my eyes became bulged out with surprise!!

"Sir jungkook!!! You...here....sorry...where is my manner...please come inside."
I thought sir jungkook came to my house for some movie offers.He was my god father to enter in this industry.i belongs to low middle class family.After my father left us,i felt the need to earn.as i am older son, its my responsibility to take care my mom & younger brother. But i didn't find any way how to make money quickly. I worked as a air hostess also for few months but then i got offer for a film with The superstar jeon jungkook. I accepted that offer.practically jungkook sir launched me in this industry but our film didn't do well.after that i didn't get any film offer.for money i started to do B grade films & my Career ended up badly.so i really was hoping for new good film with superstars....

"Hi seokjin...how are you doings? "

"You know everything sir.i am passing my days difficultyly.i don't have any work by the way!'
I emphasised on work so that he pity me & gave me some side role atleast in his film.

" i am here with a offer for you.i think i will beneficial for you."

"What offer sir?"

"Will you marry me seokjin?"

"What!! I never see you in that eyes sir...."

"Ow..you rejected me because my age right?i am 43 & you are 28 only??"

"No sir...i mean i will be my pleasure to marry a superstar like you.i never thought it in my dreams also.but why you want to marry me.its not like we love eachother!! "

"You don't need to know why i want to marry you.you should think how your life will be changed after that!!i will take the responsibility of your family also!"

This offer seems beneficial for me.its doesn't matter if the marriage will take place out of love.love will not bring me money,food besides by getting married i could get those luxury i dreamt in my dreams.

.
.

"Can i take that suit also?i also want another diamond ring!" i poutedly asked for those things to jungkook sir.every person has dreams about their wedding. I am not different either.when my husband is millioner,,, why not expend some amout of it.'jin thought.

"But jin i did buy one diamond ring for engagement!! " jungkook said offended.

"Jungkook sir, i can't wear that big ring Daily. I need a small one for Daily use.i will keep that big ring in my locker safely. I don't want it to be stolen!"
Jungkook looked at jin surprised.jin was buying whatever he saw.its like he was not doing shoppings for years.he ordered 3 wedding suits also.he was buying everything double double. Jungkook was not liking this but could not reject jin as how innocently he asked for everything!!

But in jungkook's home,his sister jisso started nagging like why he expended excess when its no need.but jungkook handle her by telling that he wanted to give his would be husband everything he wants.he is earning money with his blood,sweat, tears.Till now no one was there for using those money so he donated most of his earnings but now he is going to bring someone who will spend all of it.
.
.
.
.
Jin's pov:
I opened a you tube channel for income.as i had no work.i used to share my daily vlog there.but after coming into this house my mother in law & sister in law said -- i have to stop this you tubing.now i am the husband of jeon jungkook, i can't share everything publicly....

In this house i could not even eat according to my Likings.one day i ordered maid to cook one of my favourite dish & i got yelled from my mother in law for that.i don't know why!!can't i have no right to eat my likings.
.
.
Whole media people taking about me & jungkook's wedding. Everyone saying i got married just Because money,i am gold digger.we had no affairs. Suddenly how can we got married to eachother. Jungkook even lied & said we had been secretly dating for 1 year.but no one believed on us....
.
.
As i wasn't well know face in this film industry so i didn't get invitation for exclusive party. But after getting married i started getting invitation. But even if i really wanted to go,i can't. Without jungkook i can't go.i know they didn't give me a single fu*k...jungkook didn't go all the parties. One day he went to one party, he also did take me with him.infront of him everyone was talking with me nicely but when he wasn't with me, i became invisible to everyone. From that day i stopped going with him.whenever he asked me to go with him.i made excuse & went to my mom house.
.
.
.
"Mom you know everyone saying jungkook married to me because his ex boyfriend jimin got married .. He wanted to show him that he can also get married so he married to me!"
Jin cried infront of his mom.

"No jin...do not cry baby...don't hear those people they envying you Because you get what they wanted for years!!!always remember that you are jungkook's one & only husband. And no one ever can take your place!"

Jin became happy hearing that!
.
.

Jin went to a funeral with his husband. Superstar RM did suicide suddenly. Jin was really shocked along with jk because RM was jk's another ex boyfriend with him his engagement took place but cause of some personal reason it broke.

Jin wanted to go to his mother so jungkook dropped him there...

"Mom RM died.you know everyone there talking like RM died Because of me.i become jungkook's husband. I snatched jungkook from him that's why he did suicide!! " jin was crying infront of his mom...

"Really? Then why jungkook came here with marriage proposal. If he had any relation with rm then he will marry with him...why dragging you in-between them...!!"

"Exactly mom...i don't know what's the problem? Why this whole world Against me.as like i am become throne in their eyes!previously no one care for me but NOW whatever i do,i wear i become scandal! "

"Look the power you holding after getting married to jungkook! Try to make him happy. Protect your marriage from dangers jin before it late!"
.
.
.
.
Jin's pov:
Jungkook was out of city for 10days.i am staying in my in law's house.but i am not good here.its like prison.they don't even talk to me...i don't know what happened to me!!i felt like i became insane...i sometimes see rm here & there in my room.he said he wants to kill me as i am responsible for his death...but its not Truth.... I didn't come in Between them!!