12. Hideout 2

I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU ALL COULD COMMENT DOWN YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE STORY SO FAR... IT SOMEHOW KEEPS ME MOTIVATED AND I GET TO KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE.

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

She wraps her hands around Taehyung's naked torso with hot tears streaming down her cheeks. She was pouring out all the frustration and anger altogether, as her screams and tears were falling unceasingly. Never in his life Jungkook thought he'd see this side of her.

His feelings were mixed with rage and sorrow, he was disappointed in himself for not able to protect her.

Her cries were getting normal with her breathing, she was feeling solace in his arms but she knew the moment she separates herself from him will be the moment she lose his loving and caring side. The only thing left will be pain again.

Slowly but gradually she separated herself from him, only to find him only in his pants with no shirt. Her eyes went wide with the crimson color enveloping her cheeks. Same goes for the man, he stumbled upon his foot while trying to stand abruptly, but Jungkook stood their just behind him saved him from falling down.

Without saying a word he left the room in a hurry, 

'why did you flutter you stupid piece of shit, and why did she even hug me, why the fuck was I half naked in the first place'  he mumbled sweet curses to himself while going to his room which was a few rooms beside Y/N's.

Jungkook took a few steps ahead and poured a glass of water to her, "here drink this" he extends his hand for her to grab the glass and she gulped the liquid in one go. She was still feeling hot with her encounter with the man a few moments ago.

"Do you feel fine now?" asks Jungkook and she smiles at his caring nature, she has always felt blessed to have a friend like him in her life. "I really love you kook, you are the best thing happened to me after Hae Ri." she says taking him in her embrace. "I love you too Y/n." he says before wrapping his arms around her, but little did she know that his love wasn't platonic, his love for her was not just what friends have, his love was beyond.

The morning seemed perfect, with birds chirping loud she wakes up enveloped in the duvet alone as every morning but a certain creature hops on her licking her face. "Oh MY GOD! Tannie" she says aloud before engulfing the god in her arms. "Mr. Kim Yeontan, it's been years since I met you." her happiness was evident on her face and the dog kept licking her face. The inseparable bond animal shares with their loved ones is insane, out of the world.

"I wish your appa forgive me," she says caressing his head as the dog lies down in her lap.

Finishing with her morning routine she decides to call the hospital her father was admitted in as he was not allowed to keep phone, but the call went unanswered. She tried again thinking maybe their might be some network glitch but again not answered. Her curiosity was running wild as negative thoughts again come to her mind. 

Wearing the white T-shirt she found in the wardrobe with black shorts she makes her way into the living area with Yeontan in her hands. "Kook" she calls for the man as no-one came in her sight. "Jungkook" she yells again but there were no answers. "Where did they all go?" she questions herself as she finds the only man she was afraid of right now walking out from the kitchen.