28. Soo Hyun

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------

Soo Hyun-

She just asked me two questions, questions I very well know answer of, questions that will bring us the end but the anger building inside of me since I saw her in my territory would not satiate me. I want her to crawl, to run, to cry, to scream just the way I have lived my life. 

I don't understand how can someone like me with everything ends up with nothing and how can someone like her with nothing ends up having the best of her life. I envy her but above all, I hate her for being in my place, I hate her for living, I hate her for showing this kind side of her, being this goody-to-shoes when I know how much fucked up she is.

She acts so innocent and beautiful inside-out but all I see is a pathetic submissive girl who likes to please everyone, and I can't stand her, I can't stand the fact I almost killed myself because I didn't want to hurt her. But my anger takes a toll on me, everything feels so blurry.

I wanted her to rot in that cold storage, I wanted to claim her mine the day I saw her in that wedding gown, but then I recalled whose daughter she has been living as, my blood boils whenever I see her laugh or even smile, happiness is what I had to earn all my life and I was still deprived of it and yet she was gaining all of it, sitting here laughing at something Hae ri said or whoever her friends are.

Seeing her in this state almost made me drop everything and run, but then I see her with them, how with nothing she lived such a happy lie with that man. And I want to kill everyone around her just to make her realize the pain of what I have been going through all my life.

"So, you want me to keep asking you questions and then when I'm done, you'll decide what things you want me to do for you?" Exactly, there are no things but just one thing... I want her to go through one last thing and she'll know how to live like me, to live as an orphan with nobody around him.

"Yes..." I say keeping my cool although I want to burn her to ashes and then bring her back to life and make her go through each pain I have been through, just to kill her again.

She opens her mouth and then closes it, opens again, and then closes it again... Fiddling with the hem of her dress and I couldn't help but look at the frightened expression on her face. I am not this, I am not a monster I wanted to scream it in her face but all of my memories, my past experiences, my pain, it comes back like a wrecking havoc and I have nowhere to go.

This build-up of tension, this build-up of pain and sorrow led me here that all I think about is revenge, vengeance is all on my mind, and yet I'm breaking, breaking her, breaking with her. I just want her to sign the damn document and leave those friends of hers and be with me. But was it that easy? Do my bloody hands have some love in them?

I want her all to me but she is not accepting it... She is running away from me, and this is absolute torture. I can handle any sort of physical pain but after having a taste of her, I don't want to let go.

"I want to know, why are you doing this to me... What does it mean if I don't comply with your requests?" Her tear-stained cheeks did something to me like they always do. I don't understand this stupid heart, I have bottled up every emotion inside me to work, earn and live like a robot. But when my eyes meet hers, it's like the sun meeting the horizon. PERFECT.