(#07) Bashful Encounters

→ Bashful Encounters

→ (#03) —

→ (#04)(?)

→ (#10) —

Today was one of the hottest days since you began working here.

Even as the air conditioner was turned on, the way the sun glared down on the people outside was enlightening enough.

And the heat didn't die down, even as evening fell.

Which was why the customer who entered was highly odd in your standards.

It was an indigo-haired male, bangs swept to the side. He wore a tri-colored jacket, a white shirt underneath. His shorts were understandable, if it weren't for the leggings he wore underneath it. To top it all off, headphones hung around his neck.

A nintendo switch was in his hand. He grumbled as he sauntered inside.

"Stupid Ma... I can't believe he ditched me... I am never–!"

The male abruptly stopped grumbling as he met your gaze. You shot him the usual polite smile.

"Good evening."

"..."

He was still frozen in place by the door.

"...Is there anything wrong?" You questioned. He hastily shook his head, stammering something beneath his breath before settling on a seat by the door.

"..." He'll probably order when he's ready.

- - -

"..."

That guy still hasn't ordered anything!

That guy clad in a thick looking hoodie with indigo-hair was still sitting down without looking up. He still hadn't made an order.

You didn't mind if he was just here for the air conditioning if it weren't for the fact that he kept 'stealing' glances at you.

You looked away.

- - -

(34)