(#10) Blessings in Disguise

→ Blessings in Disguise

→ (#04) —

"Hmm..."

You peered at two brands of cat food, unsure of what to make of them. It was just two brands of cat food although it was pretty much the same.

How does one pick otherwise?

"What does Goldie even eat when he's out?" You muttered to yourself. Grabbing Goldie and holding him up, you decided to make him choose.

He aggressively sniffed both, only to claw at the one on the right. You nodded to the employee observing you. "I'll buy these then please."

You looked around, finding a few miscellaneous items gathered into one spot. There were pet toys, collar, leashes, and whatnot.

A pastel stall caught your attention, however. They were composed of many keychains of pets with various breeds.

"Hmm..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I'll go clean up a little more, check for supplies, and hm..."

After purchasing the food for your beloved stray cat, you carried both him and the package on both hands as you walked back to the coffee shop.

Suddenly, Goldie shook his head, to which you barely paid mind to.

It was only on the second and third shake did a drop of water hit your cheek. Your head rose, only to find the water falling had become more frequent. Soon, it was already raining moderately hard. You hurriedly ran to a nearby shed.

You watched in devastation as the rain picked up its pace.

"...Ah."

Goldie meowed to grab your attention. You could only frown at the cat.

Your umbrella was over by the shop because you figured it wouldn't take long for you to get back. Unfortunately, you overestimated your luck and now you were stuck under the rain just a few blocks from the shop. You turned to the orange tabby cat.