A preview

She slowly raised her left hand up to her mouth. She kissed her two fingers and touched the scale symbol of Candor, kissing away the plan, and letting her blood drip onto the dark, sizzling coals.

"Dauntless," She hears, going silent to the applause and cheers from the Dauntless crowd. She can't bare to look toward the Candors, though everyone saw her kiss the symbol goodbye. Carolina smiled alongside her mother. Everyone else wore frowns, especially her father.

She was given a seat by a Dauntless member in the front. What did I just do?

"Caleb Prior," She heard. She looked up to see an Abnegation boy choose Erudite. That's wild.  She thought Erudite and Abnegation hated each other. His family must be pissed. At least Dauntless and Candor have many back-and-forth transfers. A girl named Beatrice Prior is called, and Moira wondered if they were twins. They were both from Abnegation. Moira had time to wonder because at this point, the Prior girl was taking forever.

Pot calling the kettle black, I'm getting tired and ready to go already. Moira argued with herself in her mind.

"Dauntless," The voice of snapped her back to reality. No way this Abnegation girl just chose Dauntless. Why did I feel that humble me?

She softly applauded, opposing the loud claps beside her. The girl is offered a seat next to her,  and that's when she realizes that it's the same girl who got shoved yesterday morning. What a small world?