chapter 1

Error was tired. He was tired of running back and forth with the creator all day; he couldn't get a rest. Great, he mumbled with a harsh tone. The voices were yelling at him again, telling him to destroy more aus even if he just got back. They seem to be a bit louder than usual, maybe a bit harsher. He felt a harsh pain through his chest like a bullet. He lowly growled, hunching slightly over and squeezing his eyes tightly shut. He waited and waited, taking five minutes for the pain that felt like a bullet to finally come to a stop. He slightly opened his eyes, bringing his knees to his chin and resting his head softly on them. Finally, after 15 minutes of sitting down and doing nothing, he stood up, bringing his hand out and gripping a blue string, one that was lower than the rest he lightly pulled, a book and a pen fell from the ceiling that was securely wrapped by many other strings. Error was by no means a writer, but he had to have some way to keep up with the aus. He sighed." He looked at one of the aus he wrote down, the new au underlust he's never been the one to judge but he didn't like the name. He decided. After 5 minutes, he stood up, bringing out his arm and summoning a glitched portal to underlust.

He stepped through, finding himself in an alleyway. He'll make this quick. Surprisingly, the creator didn't show up. It only took 40 minutes to dust all the monsters and the human, but he will make sure to ask the creator why he made such a shitty au. Where the hell is the sans of this au? He said in a harsh whisper,"Uhh, I groaned. This could be a while. I said as I started to walk. I've been walking a full 15 minutes even though I just started. It feels like it's been hours looking for the dame Skeleton, I came to a dead stop hearing a whimper to my left, down an alleyway I started to make my way through the mess of dust and broken building parts finally making my way through the mess reaching to a turn I stopped myself before taking the turn putting myself against the wall and shutting my eyes listening closely, my eyes shot open when I heard the faint whimper I raised my right hand getting ready to attack with my gaster blaster, taking a step forward just enough for me to peak around the corner, I was shocked to be seeing a broken down scared skeleton crying and whimpering to himself.
The crying skeleton was pearly white from top to bottom, with gashes that were the size of multiple whips with bruises that were purple and red covering most of the skeleton's pearly bones
The distressed skeleton seemed to be hunched over himself, covering himself with his bony arms. From what Error can tell from this far, Error couldn't just walk up and ask what's wrong he'll just startle the poor thing, and couldn't give the other comfort he had haphephobia for god sake but he also couldn't leave the distressed skeleton. Finally coming to a decision uhh I sighed great just great I mumbled I walked out from where I was to make myself known to the other making sure I put my gaster blaster away before walking out from the alleyway I was in so I seemed completely harmless to the distress skeleton. The hunched-over skeleton didn't even flinch nor looked up, Error raised a nonexistent eyebrow with a confused look as he made sure his footsteps were loud and clear,

''If you're going to kill me, make it quick.'' the distressed skeleton said, lifting his head from his legs where they were currently resting making eye contact with the black-bone skeleton.

'Oh, so you can speak?'' Error said with a confused look. He noticed how the other flinched, "Hey, I'm not here to harm you." he crouched down a few feet back.

"Bullshit." the white-boned skeleton said, "That's not what I heard when the monsters were begging for mercy." Lust said, looking directly at the other.

''You won't have to beg for mercy," Error said.

The white boned skeleton stared at him with a questioning look, Error smiled gently at the skeleton. "You could come with me if you like," Error said. The white boned stared at him intently.

"What's the catch?'' the white-boned skeleton said with a questioning look, still staring intently at the black-boned skeleton.

"There's no catch, just freedom,"  said Error the black bone skeleton, the white boned skeleton looking at him, giving a surprised look.