chapter 4

I heard one of the bittys whimpering last night shaking like a leaf the bitty was far on the side away from the other bittys that clumped up together for comfort, i tried pushing the bitty to the group of bittys but the broken bitty seemed like he didn't like being touched and neither did the Red bitty the duplicate of Red would kick, bite or bunch if he got anywhere near him, he was treating him like some kind of virus, I wasn't very happy of the situation I knew how how it felt to be treated like a virus a monster a waste of space, I took the broken Horror bitty in my hands setting him down on my desk.

I stood up from my desk after sitting there for 2 hours and grabbing the 15-pages that was stabled together that was sent here from the moon kingdom know as nightmare, I then looked down at my desk getting a good view of the other papers I have finished, 404 came back here in the middle of the night at 2:50 to bring a few papers that was left on my desk in my office downstairs that haven't been finished, I then looked at the bitty that was sitting at the far eged left corner of my desk the bitty was using a few sheets of paper for comfort or to warm himself up now that my focused was more on the bitty I could see the bitty was shivering a bit from the cold i felt anger starting to bubble in my stomach but not at the bitty but at me i couldn't help but be angered of myself for not noticing the poor thing freezing from the cold, I took my scarf off of my sore neck grabbing it with two hands to wrap it securely and softly around the Horror bitty, I picked the bitty up with my scarf wrapped securely around him I walked around my desk making my way to the door walking out my room into the darkend piched hallway.

I made my way across the hall's making turns in the pitch dark with the glowing hanging white lights throughout the castle helping me see a bit with the pitch dark it took me five minutes to find the library doors that were at least 8 foot tall, I pushed on the doors with one of my arms to open the 8 foot tall doors it was surprisingly really light it felt like a twig, no, lighter than that like the weight of a cloud or thin air, I pushed them open enough for someone my size to fit through I squeezed my self through the door holding the bundle tightly close to me to not drop the now sleeping bitty, I was now through the giant doors forgetting them immediately looking around for a table to sit at, I made my way to the table that was against the wall on the far left near the window.

The table was a dark chocolate square table with peach pink chairs cushions with white faded pink fur with odd number of pink pillows on it on each side of the table, the table already had a few light color books on the right side of the table they were all the size of a dictionary under the books there was light colored folders and a few sheets of papers underneath the papers with a black ink jar and a golden feather ink pen and right everything there was steamed coffee that was set there not to long ago maybe two minutes before he came here.

I sat down on the left side of the table sitting right against the wall that had a window i set my scarf down with the Bitty clinging on to the scarf tightly and sleeping silently i heard a squeak of a door opening not from 8 foot tall doors those where already opened looking up I see Lust walking out of a regular sized door holding 4 plates of food in both of his hands he seemed to be struggling to stay balanced walking slowly watching his footing making sure to not trip over his own foot  Lust also seemed to not take notice in me to focused on his hands that were full I could say something right now but went against it worried I might startle him making drop his food.

I set my four plates down one by one until my hands were empty. Looking up, I screamed, falling onto my but panting heavily. I decided to speak up after counting to 10 from being jumped scared. "Your majesty?" I questioned, raising myself off my butt and onto my feet and looking directly at the multi-colored eyes.

"Yes?" I answered Lust, making eye contact with purple and pink eyes with a blue heart on the right socket. I smiled gently at him, hoping not to scare him again with a face like mine. I watched Lust sit down on his side of the table. Lust looked back up at me, giving me an awkward smile.