chapter 2

A whole week passed by quite quickly. Error always seems to forget that the anti-void works differently than the other aus.

And Lust did enjoy the other skeleton's presence he was never forced by him to do anything. He did notice that Error hated physical contact and also hated loud noises. Lust did wonder why Error would always come to the anti-void hurt and chipped broken bones with red and purple bruises on the dark-boned skeleton face with cracks exceeding from his skull to his eyes, he's never gotten the chance to question the others because Error would always be avoiding the subject before he could ask, but today that changed.

"Lust, please stop staring at me," I said the best I could while eating chocolate, that I stole from the original Underfell and trying to sew something for Lust.

"You never tell me anything." Lust pouted, puffing his cheekbones out and looking towards his lap, crossing his arms.

"Oh?" I said, giggling at his childish behavior, I would never admit that Lust was amusing to have around. He would always do the stupidest things just to get a good laugh out of me or smile.

"Hmm, "Lust, do you know anything about the balance," I said with a smooth tone. After finishing my chocolate, I started to set my hands down with my sewing tools on my lap, looking towards him.

"The balance?" Lust said, also looking towards me."What's that?" He said with a confused face.

"Lust," Error said, looking towards Lust with a sad face. "Life is all about balance, but balance is not something we find but something we create," I said with a soft tone.

"There will always be a balance between destruction and creation also life and death or negativity and positivity, but if the balance were to tip, then one of us or expected to fix it."

"w-wait, what would happen if it overtips?" Lust said with shock covering his face and fear in his voice.

"Depending on which balance you are asking, I only know very little of other balances, but I do know enough to know the bad income over them.

"What about life or death? What would happen if the other overtipped, Lust said, still looking at Error.

"Well, then souls will be lost or stuck never making it to the afterlife, not getting the choice to sleep in peace or rest, same with negativity and positivity if one of them would be overtipped, a monster's emotions could become unstable, the positivity giving will and hope, while negativity kept monsters together keeping them stable."

"And creation and destruction, what about them?" Lust said, staring at Error a bit worried.
"I sighed, yes that would be the same for us, the more aus are created the more the balance tips if our multiverse was filled too much, then aus would clash with each other killing trillions of innocent lives but that's where I come in I make sure to keep the balance stable by destroying other aus to make space."
"I-i see," Lust said, looking away from Error, staring at his lap, Lust bone head shot up after a few seconds of putting it down. "Wait, you said I keep the balance stable." Don't the 6 of you work on keeping the balance stable together?"
"No, unfortunately, I'm the only one that knows about the balance." Error sighed looking away from Lust.

"T-then I'll join you!" Lust said, looking straight at Error with determination in his sockets.

"W-what!" I said voice cracking more than usual. "You can't join me it's too dangerous you'll be killed!"

Lust stood up walking in front of Error "Maybe so, but I'm willing to do so if it's to protect my grace." Lust got down on one knee and looked up.

"Is that so?" I said raising a bone brow at the kneeling skeleton in front of him, after a few seconds of sitting in front of Lust I stood up. Well then I hereby claim that Lust from Lusttellcopy435 from now on you will serve and protect the kingdom from now on," "Is that clear?"

"Yes my grace I will serve you and your kingdom." Lust stared at Error with determination overflowing him.

I smiled gently at Lust "Well then let's get back to kingdom shall we my people still need me."

"Of course my grace." Lust stood up.

I smiled gently at him, I turned away opening a portal to the kingdom and stepping through with a new assistant to my left falling close behind.

_________________________________________

Let me explain but not too much to spoil anybody. There are 6 kingdoms I won't say who owns them which you probably already guessed and Error is one of those kingdoms out of these 6.

I didn't want to do the casual forced God book.
This is not Error's multiverse he threw himself into the void after having enough of fate's cruelty, playing with him like toys ripping his [*$&#^] off just for them to grow back to be torn off again.

That's all I'm saying.
this book was inspired by WinterCherryX check her book out its amazing!