NAMJIN:- GAY?

MAIN SHIP:- NAMJIN

TITLE:- GAY?

SUMMARY:- FRIENDS TO LOVERS. HIGH SCHOOL. ABO.

Nothing much. Just me being extremely bored and lacking solid ideas.

But this is quite cute, I guess.

==============================

"Namjoon!!!"

Namjoon winced at the loud voice calling his name. The person in his room rapped the bathroom door shortly after yelling.

"What are you dawdling in there for? Hurry up and come out." Seokjin's voice came again.

Namjoon sighed at his impatience. "I'm coming!" He yelled back.

Satisfied after getting a response, Seokjin burrowed into Namjoons bed looking for hidden packets of potato chips in his room.

As expected, he found one.

He tsk-ed as he tore the packet open. Damn Namjoon and his obsession with unhealthy food!

He took a handful of the chips into his mouth and chewed as he waited for his friend to get out of the bathroom.

After waiting for a while and Namjoon still hadn't come out, Seokjin jumped up from the bed to go look for him.

He stalked to the bathroom door and was about to knock when the door flew open hitting him to the ground.

"-Fuck!" His eyes filled with psychological tears as the pain hit him, Namjoon's pheromones flooding his face.

"Fuck! Jin I'm so sorry." Namjoon panicked as he bent down to help Seokjin up from the floor.

Seokjin clamped his eyes shut and pushed the person away. "Don't help me. Fucking flashing your dick in my face! Shameless!"

His face was already a deep shade of red as he scampered out of the room still holding his probably broken nose.

"Jin-ah, is Namjoon not ready yet?" Namjoon's mother asked when she saw Seokjin run downstairs.

Seokjin shook his head letting go of his nose. "No ma'am. He's getting dressed. He'll be down soon." He said.

Mrs Kim nodded and pinched his cheeks as she walked past the couch where he was seated. "What happened to you, dear? Your face is all red." She asked concernedly.

Seokjin flushed and looked down. He couldn't exactly tell her that her son had flashed his dick in front of him, could he?

"Nothing ma'am."

Mrs Kim raised an eyebrow but did not pursue the subject. "Okay, Jin. Tell Namjoon that I'm gone. You boys have fun. Don't get in trouble." She said as she walked out.

Seokjin nodded obediently.

Some time after Mrs Kim had left, Namjoon came downstairs.

Seokjin raised an eyebrow when he saw him.

"Why are you dressed so.... flashy?" He asked as he rubbed his nose.

Namjoon was wearing a shiny leather jacket and pants that Seokjin didn't even know he had.

He looked at Namjoon's hair. The damn kid had even tousled his hair and his hair was back in its wanton curls! And he was basically dousing himself in his pheromones! Who the heck was he going to seduce at the party?!

Seokjin looked at his sweater and suddenly felt disatisfied. He was probably too underdressed.

He pushed Namjoon out of the way heading upstairs. "I'm going to borrow your clothes. You can't advice me not to." He stated when he saw Namjoon's mouth open to say something.