Chapter 9

Blossom's P. O. V:

Tony and I fly straight for Stark Tower in New York, where Tony told me he'd figured out Loki would be, just as I did. Tony is flying in his red and gold armor as I am held under his arm securely.

We soon spot Erik Selvig on the platform outside, standing at a device with the Tesseract.

"Sir, I've turned off he augmentry. The device is already sustained," JARVIS says. He was created by Tony as part of Stark Tower, his house in Malibu, and in his suit.

"Shut it down, Dr. Selvig!" Tony shouts as we hover in the air, the air tossing my hair and clothes strongly.

"It's too late! She can't stop now! She wants to show us something. A new universe!" Erik says in a crazed tone, his eyes glowing vibrant blue.

"He's totally lost it now," I say to Tony.

"Okay," He says before holding up his hands and firing blasts of hot energy at the device. A blue force field erupts around it, causing Tony, Erik and I to get blown back, while I form a protective force field around the Stark and I.

"Vibranium pure energy. It's unbreachable," JARVIS explains.

"Yeah, I got that," Tony says.

We turn our heads to see Loki on the platform, wind tossing his hair and clothes as he grips his staff in hand. He's smiling triumphantly.

"Plan B," Tony mutters.

"Sir, the Mach 7 is not ready for deployment," Says JARVIS.

"Then, skip the spinning rigs around the clock." Tony glances at me and gives me a single nod. I return it and he lowers us to the floor.

Tony releases me before he gets his armor taken off by JARVIS. Loki turns and walks back inside the tower. Tony leads me inside.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity," Loki says to the Stark as we walk along the stair's landing.

"Ah. Actually, I'm planning to threaten you," He replies simply.

"You should have left your armor on for that."

"Yeah. It's seen a bit of mileage, and you've got the glow stick of destiny," Tony says as we head down the stairs. "You feel like a drink?"

Loki chuckles, shifting the staff to his other hand. "Stalling me won't change anything."

"