Chapter 43

Blossom's P. O. V:

I enter the viewing chamber later and pick up a glass of wine as I head over to the long couch to sit next to Loki. A fight was going on tonight and Thor was participating. I was invited with Loki to watch with the Grand Master.

I stand next to Loki and he put his arm around my waist.

I see 142 sitting on a hover seat above the arena with a bottle of alcohol.

""Wow! Look at all of you!" A holographic image of the Grand Master appears in the centre of the arena, chuckling. "Quite a show! What a night! Who's having fun? Please! I'm your host. Big round of applause for all of our under card competitions, who, today, died so... brutally. Good sport! What a show! What a night! This is what you've come for! And, so have I! And, now, without further ado, it's main event time! Making his first appearance, though he looks quite promising. He's got a couple of tricks up his sleeve. I'll say no more. Same old thing. Ladies and gentlemen! I give you... Lord of Thunder!"

Thor gets boos thrown at him.

He's wearing a shoulder guard on his right shoulder, and has twin swords and shield with him, along with a club. His once shoulder length blonde hair has been cut to around his head and Thor has red ear paint running down the left side of his face.

Thor steps further into the arena as Grand Master adds, "Watch out for his fingers! They make sparks! Okay! This is it! Let's get ready to welcome this guy! Here he comes!"

Green smoke explodes as the crowd goes wild and the door behind Thor slides up. Thor whirls around.

Grand Master says, "He's, what do we say about him? Well, he's big, there's none like him!" Thor spins the club and stabs it into the floor as he whips out a helmet reminding me of Cap's, and puts it on his head. "I feel a special connection with him. He's undefeated. He the reins. He's the Champion." Thor takes up the club once more. "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you your..... INCREDIBLE...."

Just then, a large green being comes charging through the door, donning bits of armor like me and Thor, an axe in his left hand and a hammer in his right, a helmet on his head