Chapter 55

Blossom's P. O. V:

I smile as I sit atop my new chestnut mare, who has a white stripe down her face named Scarlet.

Since Soverign blipped, I decided to move on with a new horse, though I could never ever replace him.

Ariel and Theresa have also started riding, me learning jumping over low logs. Elsa is more into fashion and singing, though.

She's currently inside, drawing, while Ariel, Theresa and I are riding in the arena.

I was practicing dressage while Theresa takes her black Dartmoor pony, Cocoa, over the low fence I'd set up while Ariel is also practicing dressage.

It's been five years since we killed Thanos and my daughters are now 7 years old. I've been giving them riding lessons since Ariel and Theresa told me the wanted to ride, though Theresa was more into jumping than dressage.

I wear a short sleeved pink shirt with two horse heads on it, muzzling each other, and black jodhpurs, with my tall black riding boots.

I nudge Scarlet into a canter around the arena to practise the flying change.

We execute it perfectly but halfway around the arena, Theresa calls, "Mummy, mummy! Watch me!"

I quickly halt my mare and whip my head around to see Theresa trotting around, then pushing her pony into a canter. She stays focused, and at the right moment, just as if taught her, she kicks the black pony and they sail over the jump.

"Very good, Theres!" I say with a laugh as she canters around again.

I continue to canter on and practise hanging gaits by cantering for a few paces, then pulling my horse to a walk.

I do this for awhile longer and see Theresa sail over the jump again, before a group of familiar people catches my eye as they approach, smiling towards us.

I gasp softly as I pull Scarlet to a halt and stare at them.

It was Cap, Nat, and a dark haired, dark skinned man I don't recognise.

My daughters trot up to me as Ariel asks, "Mummy, what is it?"

Theresa exclaims, pointing, "It's Aunty Nat and Uncle Steve!" She then kicks her pony into a trot towards them and Ariel and I follow.

We dismount at the fence.

"Hey, it's been a long time. How are you guys?" I ask, leaning on the fence as I grip my horse's reins.

"Good. We came to see you. New horse?" Replies Nat as she strokes the mare who snorts.

I nod as I smile. "Yeah. Soverign Blipped, so I got a new horse. Her name's Scarlet. That's Sunny and Cocoa, Ariel's and Theresa's ponies." I jerk my head at the ponies.

Nat's hair is now down to her shoulders and dyed the top red, the bottom still white blonde, and it's in a braid. Steve pretty much looks the same.

 Steve pretty much looks the same