Part 8: The Calvary battle.

The chapter begins as the second game of the sports festival is announced and the points are appointed to everyone who pass the first game with Midorya having 1 million points.

Midnight: The second round of the U.A. sports festival first-year stage is A cavalry battle with the top 42 from the qualifier! Those at the top will suffer more. You'll hear this many times as you attend U.A. This is what "Plus Ultra" means! Izuku Midoriya, who placed first in the qualifier, is worth ten million points!

 This is what "Plus Ultra" means! Izuku Midoriya, who placed first in the qualifier, is worth ten million points!

Because of that, the students stare at Midorya with glowing red eyes as they all mark Midorya as their target.

Midnight: Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its members' points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!

Yaoyorozu: Which means...

Boy with big lips: Since there are 44 people, there will be ten or twelve teams on the field the whole time?

Flashy looking boy: That's tough.

Pink skinned girl: One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free.

Asui: It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina.

Midnight: During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your Quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!

Bakugo: Damn.

Midnight: Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!

We now move on to the phase where the students will have to form up their own groups for the Calvary battle. As that is happening, we see Y/n and Katashi together as they are trying to figure out who should join their team.

Y/n: I think we should let Midoriya join our team.

Katashi: That's not a good idea. With two students who have the highest score, we are going to become more of a target for the other groups. So if we want to decrease the likelihood of the headband being stolen, we are going to have to avoid him.

Y/n: I know. But I can't help but feel bad for him. I mean look at him.

The two look at Midorya who is shown to be the only one who is alone as he doesn't have anyone willing to join him.

Katashi: I understand. Though he is our friend, its just too risky.

???: Do you happen to be Y/n and Katashi?