Special chapter: The floating land of science.

The chapter begins as we find ourselves on a giant floating island. Inside the island and behind the giant metal gate lies a city that is filled with lots of people of different sizes. As we focus on one of the many areas, we see two young heroes walking around and they are seen pulling their luggage along with them.

Y/n: I can't believe it. We are now at I-Island. There are so many places I wish to visit.

Katashi: What a great way to start our summer vacation, am I right?

As the two are mesmerized by the sight, Roisin is seen walking towards the two students from behind. Once she gets close enough, she interjects to get their attention.

Roisin: *Ahem* Don't forget who you should be thanking for being invited to go to I-Island.

Y/n: Right. Thanks for the invitation. (*Softly*) Though I was already invited to come here because of the Sports Festival. (*Softly*)

Roisin: What was that?!

Y/n: Nothing!

Roisin: Before we go to our hotel rooms, there's somewhere we need to go first.

Katashi: Oh yeah. You never exactly mentioned the reason for coming here to us.

Roisin: I was about to, but you two suddenly went complete monkeys the moment I told you that you were going to join me on this trip.

Katashi: Whoops. Sorry.

Roisin: Whatever, let's just say I am meeting an old friend of mine and Y/n will be playing a crucial role in this visit.

Y/n: Me? How so?

Roisin: You'll find out soon enough.

Before they can make their move, we see two more familiar people which turn out to be All Might who seem to be covered in lipstick kisses, and Midoriya who is shown to be very exhausted.

Y/n: Is that All Might and Midoriya? What are they doing here?

Katashi: Beats me. Let's talk to them. That's if you don't mind, Professor Roisin.

Roisin: Fine. But make it quick.

Y/n: Thanks, we appreciate it.

The two students walk towards All Might and Midoriya as Roisin stays behind and keeps an eye on them. The scene changes as we see All Might and Midoriya having a conversation with each other before they stop and notice the two walking towards them.

All Might: Oh my. What a pleasent surpirise.

Midoriya: Y/n and Katashi! What are you doing here?

Y/n: I can say the same to you two.

All Might: You see. I am reuniting with an old friend of mine and I just happened to come across young Midoriya who decides to accompany me.

Katashi: What a coincidence, sir. We just happened to be here because a friend of ours is also meeting someone in I-Island.

Y/n: So where will your meeting place be?

All Might: That would be...

Before All Might can finish his sentence, they hear a loud spring sound which causes all of them to look at the source of the sound to see a young woman riding a pogo stick and she's moving towards the group.

All Might, Midoriya, Y/n and Katashi: What?

All might: Hey!

Young woman: Uncle!

Right as soon as she is near the group, the young woman jumps off the pogo stick and falls towards All Might. All Might manage to catch and hug her before he spins around because of the momentum. After he stops spinning, we can get a better look at the young woman.