2

I was finally discharged after three days of staying in the hospital. The doctors were spooked when they gave me a check-up as they said the amount of smoke I inhaled should have killed me.

Anna visited every day and I saw that she was still reluctant to fully trust me but I understand where she's coming from so I promised to take it slow. Thanks to Anna I found out that everyone believes I'm dead and my bitch of a wife was trying to move her lover into the house.

I decided that if she wants to have the house then so be it but I'm not going to continue and let her treat our son like he's second fiddle. I even found out that the woman she's sleeping with is a sheriff and a member of the council. I hate even more that was that their relationship has been going on for a long time.

Until I find my son I'll look after Tyler like the father my past self should have been. Right now I'm still vulnerable and so through the great vine, I was able to find a very powerful witch from the Bennett line.

I realized the only way I would be able to protect my sons and Anna is by getting powerful and sadly my past self didn't know he was from a powerful werewolf line. I'll call Mason and see if he wants to meet up. It's now or never to contact my brother. I took out my new phone which had my old contacts as I pressed Mason and allowed my phone to ring.

"Hello, who is this?"

I was shocked because I didn't know what to say. I realized he was going to hang up so I quickly answered.

"Hey, Mase."

"Who's this?"

"It's me, brother," I replied.

"Hello my brother just died so whoever this is your joke isn't funny," he said in an angry tone.

"Remember you still peed your bed until you were eleven," I said.

"Dude you promised to forget," I heard him cry.

" Brother, how are you alive? Carol said you died in a fire."

"I almost died however I was saved. Please tell my son I'm alive and tell him I'll call him soon. I have things to sort out first before I come back and don't tell Carol about me as yet," I said.

"No problem brother I'm glad you alive," he said before hanging up.

I turned around and saw Anna sitting on the bench sulking and I noticed that she was crying. I realized she still missed her mother and must feel alone since her mom was her only family. I walked up to her and sat beside her as she quickly tried to wipe her tears.

"You don't have to act strong when you are around me you know," I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she replied as she quickly wiped her tears.

"How about this since you've got nowhere to go let's stick together after all we survived a burning building together," I said trying to cheer her up.

"Alright," she replied as I gave her a hug and a comfort squeeze.

"So how about we do our very first mission together and you show me your vampire abilities by compelling us a car," I said with a smirk which caused her to laugh.

We got up and went to the nearest car mart where a car dealer greeted us outside as Anna compelled him to give us a car for free. It seemed to work as he showed us all the different ones and I picked the one I liked. He led us inside and gave us the papers for the car along with a receipt and the key. We obviously had to make the transaction look real in case anything.

 We obviously had to make the transaction look real in case anything