5

After much convincing, Cameron decided to join us as I made it to the car. Anna and I helped him pack up all his stuff which wasn't hard since he used some advanced magic as well. 

I can't believe I arrived in this world for only three days and I'm already crushing on someone.

I mean can you blame me, I never knew I found a boy who dressed feminine so attractive. Honestly I don't care how he wants to dress because I am sure he'd look sexy in anything he wore, even my shirt. I noticed that Cameron mostly wears black clothing and always wears sexy mesh stockings.

"Mr Lockwood remember you are still married so stop being a pervert," I heard Anna say as she walked up to me.

"You know you can stop calling that right? I know you won't call me dad yet since you know it's still fresh however call me Antonio," I said.

"F-fine Antonio," she said trying to hide her embarrassment but I only laughed in amusement as I rubbed her head.

"Okay I'm ready," I heard as I looked from Anna only to see Cameron.

'Good he's so sexy,' I thought as I watched him walk out of the house in his famous black fishnet stockings, a short black shorts with an off the shoulder shirt and choker.

"Damn Cammy you look fine," said Anna as she ran and hugged Cameron.

"Cammy?" Cameron and I asked in unison.

"Yeah I thought since Cameron was going to live with us from now on then we should all start somewhere," she said shyly.

"Don't worry you can call me whatever," Cameron said.

"Does that mean I can call you baby?" I whispered in his ears as I saw his ears and neck turn red from embarrassment.

"Whatever," he shouted running away to the car and getting in before locking the door.

I couldn't help laughing as I made another note about his behaviour and habits in my head. Anna looked at me before calling me a pervert then ran to the car. I could only sigh before grabbing the last bag and placing it in the trunk before I made my way inside the car and drove off.

"Anna do me a favor I sent you Tyler's number, can you call him for me please," I said. She hummed in response and dialed the number.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Tyler," I said.

"Is this some sick joke? Whoever this is it's not funny. How dare you call me and impersonate my dad," he shouted after recognising my or should I say this body's voice.

"Son it's really me. I didn't die in the fire," I said.

"But how? If you're not dead why didn't you come home? You made everyone believe you're dead," he said in a sad tone which made me sad as it sound like he was crying.

"I'm sorry son but a friend of mine rescued me and took me to the hospital. I just got discharged that's why I'm calling you. Anyways I'm heading back to Mystic Falls right now and I'm going to send you an address come alone and don't tell your mom," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'll explain when I see you," I said.

"Alright dad and I'm glad you're alright and not dead," I heard him say before the call got disconnected.

I was nervous about meeting him because my original self was abusive to our present son. Due to being born a werewolf even if we haven't triggered our curse, my original self suffered from uncontrollable rage which resulted in him abusing Tyler.

I in no way am taking the blame for my original self's actions as I would never lay my hand on my child, so I'll be having a good talk with Tyler.  While driving down the long stretch of a road, I couldn't help but think of how I will go forward in the future. I mean, as far as love is concerned, I know I shouldn't just hand my heart out like that after all the pain I've felt in my past two lives but I couldn't help it.

I didn't even know it was possible for werewolves to even have mates as these were fairytale notions you only hear about in this fairytales. However, my wolf Maximus revealed that Cameron is my soulmate. I don't know how I'll tell him but I'll do my best to court him.

I also gained a few memories from my old self's memories. Apparently there is a young girl who looks like that brunette Tatia from my first life. She goes by the name Elena Gilbert and is apparent a apart of a species called doppelgängers. Additionally from the memories, it seems the memories of this so called council knew of Mikael's presence in the church.  

Through the help of Anna who went back to Mystic Falls to do some digging for him, he found out that Mikael came to Mystic Falls after learning about Elena's existence. Additionally it seems this girl shares the same traits as her predecessors Anna told him. Apparently like Tatia who he saw fooling around with the two Mikaelson boys, her descendant Katherine Pierce messed with two brothers as well and these boys are now fooling around with the young brunette. 

I however don't get what they could see in the young girl. I mean theoretically, if you had a lover who you thought died or had betrayed you, how could you stand being in the same space as someone with the same face? Much less date them?

I really can't fathom what these boys were thinking when they revealed themselves to this child. I find it weird as well that these one hundred and fifty plus year old males would want to date a seventeen year old girl. How is that even okay?

I was suddenly brought out of my thought when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down and realised that it was Cameron's hand. Sadly my cute little witch wasn't looking at me but outside the window while his neck and ears were red from embarrassment.

"Bold are we love?" I asked to which he hurriedly took up him his hand but I grasp it and placed it back where it was.

"It wad an accident," he said trying to play cool which caused me to laugh.

"There's a child in the car," said Anna disrupting the moment once again.

"Says the century old vampire," I whispered under my breathe.

"I heard that," she said causing Cameron to laugh at our bickering and me to join in.

Well the future might bring a lot of surprises, but I am sure that with these two by my side, I won't be alone.