3

The boy looked so beautiful that I couldn't help myself as I looked at his cute button nose, the way his bangs parted in two which enhanced his face as the rest of his blond hair cascaded down his back.

"Ummm how may I help you?" he asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry I am here to see Qetsiyah," I answered.

"I am Qetsiyah, how may I help you?" he asked.

"You're Qetsiyah?" I asked shocked.

"Yes and?" he continued with an annoyed look.

"Well I thought you would be a female," I said.

"So does everyone else due to my appearance but I am, however, one hundred percent a male regardless of everything else," he answered.

"May we come in?" Anna asked.

"Now why should I trust an untriggered werewolf and a vampire in my house?" he asked as he lifted his eyebrow.

"We mean no harm I just need your help," I pleaded.

"Fine but one wrong move and I will make you feel your blood boil in your body," he threatened.

We walked into the house following the little blond and I couldn't help staring at his ass that swung left to right as he walked.

"You such a perv," said Anna as she elbowed me in the side.

"First of all please call me Cameron since I disregarded the name Qetsiyah a long time ago," said Cameron after he led us to the sofa to sit down.

"Now what exactly do you want from me?" he asked.

"Well as you know I am an untriggered werewolf and I want to trigger my curse but I don't want to do so by killing someone," I answered.

"Now why would you want to trigger something that'll cause you an immense amount of pain every full moon?"

"To protect my sons and my daughter Anna from the increasing amount of vampires that have been coming to the town where I live," I replied.

"Mhmmm and here I thought you'd want the location of your first son," Cameron said as he knew all about the male from a certain prophecy.

"So you mean he's grown up already?" I asked since I assumed that my son's soul had inhabited the body of this world's version of himself like what happened to me.

"Yes and a vampire too, oh the name he made for himself," Cameron said while looking at me.

"Please help me trigger my curse, I'll find my son on my own," I replied.

"Fine but I'd need assistance from the vampire beside you," he said.

"How can I help?" Anna asked puzzled.

"Well, I can't bypass the whole him having to kill a living someone part so I'll alter it and all he has to do is snap your neck, and boom curse lifted," answered Cameron.

"No I'm not hurting Anna," I said as I got up out of my seat.

There was no way I'd be hurting the girl I see as my daughter just to trigger my curse.

"Well-" Cameron started.

"I'll do it," said Anna as she interrupted Cameron.

"Good let's do it," said Cameron not giving me a chance to refute.

He then grabbed his candle and powder and asked us to follow him where he led us to a gazebo behind the house. He formed a symbol on the ground using the powder and asked me to lie inside it as he placed his candles around my body and started the incantation.

After he finished chanting he called Anna who walked up smiling at me before I snapped her neck allowing her to fall into my hands. I looked at Cameron about to thank him when I felt pain course through my body causing me to drop to my feet. My eyes shined gold as my nails turned to sharp claws and my teeth elongated before I returned to normal.

I thought that the pain would be over when my eyes and hand returned to normal but oh how wrong I was. I felt my left leg snap as I fell to the ground in pain. After my right arm, then my right leg. The pain was unbearable but I sucked it up since this is my second time going through such strains.

"Oh my you can do it don't give up," encouraged Cameron and I honestly felt happy as I pushed through. It wasn't all in vain since was able to finally transform.

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Cameron couldn't help the shock that appeared on his as he stared at the large auburn wolf that stood in his spell room. The room was large and the wolf appeared to be about twelve feet or more but oh how breathtaking he looked.

 The room was large and the wolf appeared to be about twelve feet or more but oh how breathtaking he looked

Anna who had been unconscious finally woke up and called, "Mr Lockwood."

Everything felt funny but she still got up and tried to walk only to bump into something. She fully opened her eyes when she heard a growl only to see a large wolf looking at her menacingly.

"Move over her girl, werewolves and vampires are natural-born enemies and one bite from him can be very fatal for you," said Cameron as he grabbed Anna and made her stay behind her.

Not liking this, the wolf growled at Cameron to which the male witch thought that the male was being aggressive due to the vampire's presence. However, what shocked him was the sudden whimper and the submissive act of the wolf as he lay his belly with his head between his paws.

Anna trusted Mayor Lockwood so she stepped from behind Cameron and slowly approached the auburn wolf. He perked his ears up and saw that Anna was approaching so he got up scaring both the vampire and the witch.

"Careful," said Cameron.

"I'll be fine, he won't hurt me," said Anna as she slowly walked towards Mayor Lockwood and placed her hand out.

The auburn werewolf stretched his head out and brushed his nose against the vampire girl's palms which shocked Cameron. Throughout the centuries he's been alive, he's never seen a werewolf react like that towards a vampire.

However due to shock and being in his thoughts, Cameron didn't notice the look the wolf was giving him. Antonio walked forward slowly giving him a piercing look before dipping his head and nestling his snout onto the male before slowly running his tongue against his cheek.

Cameron was shocked by the gesture as his creamy white skin turned red. He looked like he was ready to erupt like a volcano and Anna laughed.

"You were a pervert before and you're still a pervert as a wolf," she said laughing but this caused Antonio to use his paw and push her over as she landed on the bean bag.

After that, they continue to fix things and wait until Antonio transforms back. The wolf decided to spend his time tailing Cameron and would try to trap the male witch in his arms to which Cameron decided to just leave since he wouldn't give up.

Well, that's how things ended with a blushing Cameroon who laid onto Antonio who now caged him on the floor while fully naked.