Meeting

Y/N's POV
There were strangers in my village. They were seeking shelter, my father said that my siblings and I shall teach them our ways. "Y/N, are you listening to your father?" My mother, the Tsahik, asks. "Yes, mother." Oh, shit. She must have cought me staring at the newcomers. Apparently, they weren't even true Na'vi, they were children of a sky person turned Na'vi. The older boy was cute. "I want to teach him." I whisper to my siblings, pointing at the cute one. They all chuckle a little, then nod to tell me I could.

Nateyam's POV
I looked up to see the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen staring at me. I started freaking out, what if he thinks I'm a freak, what if he hates me as much as the others seem to? One of the people comes behind me and grabs my tail. I instinctively smack their hands away, and look back to see that the boy who was staring was looking at my tail with curiosity. I bowed my head, two fingers to my forehead, "I see you." He just stares for a little longer, then walks back to his spot by his father.

Y/N's POV
He looked to me after I touched his tail, and said I see you. I couldn't speak, he was too handsome. I ran back over to my father, slightly hiding behind him, but still peaking out at the boy. "Alright, it's time for our kids to be introduced, Jake." my father says authoritatively. I think father could tell what was happening, and thank Eywa, he saved me. We get introduced, and finally it is me and the boy's turn. "I am Y/N." "I am Nateyam." So, the handsome boy's name is Nateyam. I will have to remember that.

320 words

Sorry for the kinda short chapter, usually I try to get 300 words.