Mistake Pt. 3

A/N
I don't know if this actually counts as a music fic, because I just want the song to be playing in the background while you read. Apparently the song got taken off, sorry to anyone who got confused.

Y/N's POV
Lo'ak followed me to my safe cave, the cave I go to when I'm upset. "Are you ok?" He looks worried. "A-am I supposed to be ok when I see my crush trying to kill my best friend?!" I start to cry, breaking down on Lo'ak' s shoulder. He comforts me, helps me understand my feelings and thoughts, and we talk.

Nateyam's POV
I am getting yelled at and scolded when I see my brother chase after MY dragonfly. I run past the adults, silently following Lo'ak. I follow him to a cave I didn't know existed, watching him talk so casually to my love. Watching in anger and jealousy, I stare as Lo'ak calms my little dragonfly. When they hug, I can't help myself. I growl, hissing when Lo'ak looks back at me. Then I look to (Y/N), he's crying. Is that because of me? Does he actually love me? There are too many questions in my head and my body moves on its own. I rush to (Y/N), hugging him before pulling his face to mine and kissing him. Oh, Eywa, he's kissing back! I smile into the kiss and kiss him deeper, licking his bottom lip to ask for entrance to his mouth.

Y/N's POV
I am surprised when Nateyam kisses me, but I kiss back gently. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth, letting his tongue explore it. I moan lightly as he pulls me closer. He growls in my ear "mine" before he keeps kissing me. I whimper and pull away, looking to Lo'ak. "N-Nateyam, I think we should go home." "But, my love. They think we are monsters, they are scared of us." The plants around us start to die as I  get more and more upset. "Nateyam, we go home, NOW." He looks up at me shocked. "Yes, Ma (Y/N)"

Fun Fact
I put Ma (Y/N) because Neytiri constantly calls Jake 'Ma Jake' after they mated.

375 Words, tell me if you want another part or a different oneshot, I do take requests.