Mistake Pt. 2

Y/N's POV
I wiggle out of his grip and run off before he can get a hold of me again. I run to Neytiri, because she gives the best advice that I know of. When I get to her hut, I am hesitant to go in, or even voice my presence. "N-Neytiri? May I come in? I need to talk, and I could use some advice." She walks over to me with the most serious look ever, and says "You may enter, Y/N. I thought I told you that you no longer had to request entrance." She looked so stern. "Y-you did. I'm just a little shaken up and confused right now." She then looks at me with an even sharper look, a look of concern. "What happened?" Two simple words that made me feel like the weight of the world was on my shoulders. I could either tell this very protective mother how much her son took after her, and possibly offend her. Or, I could just talk about emotions and avoid the subject all together.

TIME SKIP(You told Mama Neytiri everything)

I was back in my hut, safe for now. Neytiri said she would try to help without getting me into even more trouble with Nateyam. I don't feel comfortable alone, so I start to head over to Au'nu's hut. He's safe. He accepts me. He makes me comfortable. I walk right in, I know I don't have to ask. "What the HELL is going on here?! Nateyam! Get the hell off of him! What the fuck are you doing?!" Whenever I had walked in, I saw Nateyam sitting on top of a badly beaten Au'nu. He had a knife to his throat, about to cut before I said something. "N-no Y/N, it's not what it looks like. Shit! You weren't supposed to see this, oh Eywa! I'm sorry, my love. You weren't supposed to see this." I look at him in disbelief. "I wasn't supposed to see this!? WHAT, SO YOU WERE JUST GOING TO KILL MY BEST FRIEND AND THINK EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE OK!?" I started to yell half way through, and instantly the Tsahik, Au'nu's father, Jake, and Neytiri were all in the hut. They seemed to be surprised and disgusted with Nateyam, but also scared of me. I then realized that my wings were showing, and spread in anger. I instantly felt an overwhelming amount of fear, and ran off diving into the ocean. Lo'ak followed after me, and told everyone not to worry. Him and Kiri were the only ones I told.

Reader Backstory
You were a mysterious birth, just as Kiri was. Except you came out of a corpse, an Avatar that was dead for sure. The scientists who witnessed your birth became curious and started experimenting on you, taking your DNA, and adding to it. So now, you can influence the elements and plants, you have wings and horns, and your hearing and eyesight are better than all the other Avatars.

 So now, you can influence the elements and plants, you have wings and horns, and your hearing and eyesight are better than all the other Avatars

These are your wings.

These are your horns

517 words

Sorry for all of the cliffhangers. I have a plan for this, I'm just trying to figure out how to execute it.
-Your lazy author