Mistake

L/C = lip color

Nateyam's POV
Y/N was talking to Au'nu, and it wouldn't have bothered me so if he didn't look so damn happy. I haven't yet exposed my feelings to him, but he should know that he's MINE. HE DOESN'T get to talk to ANY other male. I storm over growling, and hiss at Au'nu. Grabbing Y/N's wrist as I do so, and walking away to take him swimming with me. When we get in the water, I sigh contentedly. I look up to see him staring at me with a pout on those beautiful L/C lips. "What's wrong Little Dragonfly?" He doesn't answer, and instead looks away. God, it's pissing me off. Why won't he look at me?! "Little Dragonfly? Why won't you answer me?" I try to say it gently, but it comes out forced and he flinches away from me. Then he tries to get out of the water and leave. Before he can try to leave me, I grab his wrist and pull him back to me. "Why are you trying to leave me? Why don't you want to talk to me?" I growled out, unintentionally, but it still scared him and I could see the fear on his face.

Y/N's POV
He's getting too violent, I need to get away and let him deal with this alone. I know he thinks of me as a brother, but I don't think of him that way, and I need to get away before I tell him everything. "I-I need t-to g-go. I think I hear your mother calling for m-me." He looks at me, and his face starts showing how pissed he is. "Don't lie to me Y/N, you just want to leave me and go to Au'nu. Why do you like him more than me?! What does he have that I don't?!" He looks so hurt as he says this, then he starts to get pissed again. "H-he doesn't think of me as a child, or as a younger brother he constantly has to protect! He treats me like I'm my age, he treats me like an equal! He doesn't treat me like an IDIOT who doesn't know how to get around! I'm leaving, you can stay here and keep being an asshole."

389 words

MWAHAHAHA cliffhanger! I am all powerful!