Beautiful walk

Taehyung  pov:-

Miracles do happen,like it happened today, Jungkook asked for forgiveness. Jimin and Jin make there way towards me

Jimin said " hey taetae , what's up? Are you okay?"
Jin said "if you want to say something please say dear"
This is why I love them, they are so warm towards me , " nothing happened Jin and jimin apart from Jungkook asking for forgiveness"

There was still silence for a while then jimin screamed "when did this happen? and what the fuck dude he say?"

I told him about our earlier encounter and then had some classes and then we were leaving for our homes

"Bye Jin,bye jimin" and they said "bye taetae, take care"

When i was walking towards my home i saw Jungkook and he smiled towards me and said "hii beautiful". I was a blushing mess that time .

Jungkook Pov:-

Well I saw him and followed him towards his house and then came right infront of him , and said "hii beautiful"
Damn he is blushing like girls what a bitch. But i have to deal with this .

" Can I walk you home? Babe?"

He made saucer eyes and was like what is this happening. I am feeling bad for myself,what else do I have to do for this stupid bet.

After I said that he said " if you want then sure but you don't have to do that i already forgave you"

" But i want to do this for you"

Taehyung said "it's alright then" and we walked towards his home and i saw his home. It's a small ,cozy house .

"How many members do you have in your family Taehyung?"

" Me ,my mother and my father"

I again asked "Do you share a good relation with them?"

He said "yeah they love me very much "

Well he was blushing this whole time like dude you are not a girl behave like a man.

Then he went inside and waved at me with a gentle smile and i did the same . Then i went back to the bar and drank some beer and had a girl over .

We had a lot of sex and then i went back to my house . My parents don't live with me ,they are out for business so it's a win win for me.

........

Lemme know guys whether you liked it or not ,take care.