Pleasurable moments

Taehyung pov:-

I am feeling so good by the fact that Jungkook likes me back ,can you guys believe that?

Beautiful nerds

Jimin : tae I think you should be careful

Jin : yeah tae I feel like something is not right

Tae: why do u guys feel like this,is there something?

Jin:-yet tae but don't take any big step

  Tae: ok jinnie

Jungkook pov:+

I don't feel like doing this anymore, i have to get over with this soon.

Taehyung pov:-

I have a date with kookie today, we are going to the restaurant. Jungkook arrived at my home and we went to the restaurant. This restaurant also had sort of suite in it
We ate our food and we talked a lot about everything like our hobbies interest, and Jungkook was just looking at me , i blushed at that.

Kookie said "tae can we take a step further in our relationship? I want you as a whole if you allow, i love you tae"

I was kinda nervous at that but he loves me and even i love him dearly so we can take it a step further.

Mature scene alert

We booked a room and then jungkook came in front of me and caressed my cheeks ,he said that he loves me dearly. I said "i love you too kookie". And tiptoed to peck him on the cheeks .

He held my jaw and started kissing my lips softly then it turned rough. He explored every corner of my mouth.

Damn this is hot. Junior tae stood up and gave standing ovation.

He then opened my shirt button and kissed my chest, laid me on the bed and started exploring my chest.

Jungkook pov:-

I started to explore his chest and kissed his nipples and was sucking on it. He was squirming under me with pleasure. I don't want to do this to him. I'll have the chance of ruining hum and get what i want.

Then i opened my shirt and pants and unbuttoned his pants as well . He was wearing panties ,black panties i looked at him and he shyly moved his head to the other side and then i slowly opened the pantie and started to kiss his inner thigh. He tastes heavenly to be honest. His smell is so addicting. Then i lubed his hole and started to pump my junior and then i saw him nervous.

I said " i love you baby trust me nothing will happen"

Tae said "i love u too kookie " smiling adorably

Then i went inside him , slowly and then made it hard , he was squirming under me badly and was writhing with pleasure. We did this many times and then i came inside him . And then i kissed his forehead and we went to sleep.

This was the best fuck that i ever had ,he was tight and was taking me good .

.....

Lemme know in the comments guys whether u liked it or not. Take care and love you all.