H

"Oh! A new song- ah I can't wait! Hold on, I need to get ready for bed first." The girl said, leaving her computer open on a frozen screen as she quickly got changed, before sitting back down, rolling her chair forward as she hit play.

Automatically, her eyes were drawn to the screen, her whole attention captivated to the boys in front of her, music filling her ears, hypnotising her.
She stared, eyes open wide and mouth slightly agape, her breath hitching in her throat as she saw him.

Felix.

Her bias - of course, they were all beautiful, she loved all of them, but it was something about him.

Maybe it was his voice, his deep eyes, his usually bright smile, or just his aura when performing, but he drew her in, catching her attention so much more than the others.

She would die for him. Well, maybe not that dramatic, but maybe, just maybe.

The song came to a close, as she finally began to breathe properly again, kicking her feet under the table lightly.

"Oh my god I'm going to cry, it was so good." She said, before rewinding the video, and watching it again.

She knew that she should be asleep, or studying, but she just couldn't draw her eyes away.

They were just ethereal. How could they be human, really?

They were all perfect, and beautiful, and handsome, and everything everyone else wasn't.

What broke her out of her streaming reverie, however, was in the midst of her excitement, a small scream escaped her lips.
It was only small, barely audible, but in that moment, the power shut down, and she was sent into darkness.

The whole of her neighbourhood was sent into a pitch black darkness, not even technology working.

Her computer refused to come back to life, as she held her breath in fear, the darkness consuming her.

She couldn't breathe, she was being suffocated.
But she was seeing stars, so as she finally took a deep breath in, the power flickered back on.

The girls heart was pounding. That was an odd coincidence, right?
She didn't effect the power with one small scream.

That would just be stupid.

But then again, things like this kept happening. Unexplainable things, all surrounding her. Power going out, people vanishing, or people bending at her will.

It was weird, and it freaked her out, so she distanced herself from her friends and family, and kept it to herself.

It was probably nothing, but she felt better to be cautious, than to risk others.

She was probably just making it all up in her head, anyways.

That's what she kept telling herself.

"You want us to investigate a blackout? Really? Fine, but it's a waste of our time. Being an idol and this is exhausting." The man scoffed, hanging up the phone as he essentially threw it down.

One of his members looked at him.

"What's wrong hyung, another mission? We just got back from performing, how urgent could it be?" One asked, as the older frowned.

"There was a blackout, supernatural they suspect, so they want us to check it out, Hyunjin. I'll send Seungmin and Jeongin, since they're still awake. You go to bed, you've got modelling by yourself tomorrow - Ah, you and Felix do." The older man said, turning to his pin board behind him, many of these instances all reaching to one spot.

A girls home. He knew it was a girl - they had her address in the database, her being a STAY.

Which wasn't an issue, usually, and the fans addresses were kept hidden.
Except, she was going to expose them.

They couldn't let her get anywhere near them, which is hard when she's a diehard fan.

"Chan hyung, what are you thinking?" A deep voice rang, as Bang Chan turned.

Felix stood there, his blue-blonde hair tied up, many stray strands falling down his face.

"I'm thinking, we've got a problem. She may be like us." Bang Chan said, as Felix scoffed.

"Well, we'll just eliminate her as we usually do. I don't see the issue, hyung." Hyunjin said, leaning back in his chair.

Felix glanced at his friend. "I agree with Hyunjin. She's not going to pose much of a threat, she'll be easy to get rid of."

"Yes, but we've got a busy idol schedule, and I'm assuming she'll be following our every move, as a fan and all. Except, it's dangerous for us. If we get in contact with her, we can't control her anymore." Bang Chan seethed.

"Losing one fan isn't that tragic." Hyunjin said, rolling his shoulders.
Bang Chan punched the wall.

"It wouldn't just be her. If she doesn't know what she is, she could start taking our fans for herself, they'd start to listen to her. And if they do that, and we let her go." He seethed, as Felix placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We'd quickly vanish."

Hyunjin froze, gripping the edge of the table.

"You don't mean..." Bang Chan nodded sealed in his fear, as Hyunjin merely swallowed, before standing up.

"We have to kill her, and soon. We can't just die like this." Hyunjin said, Felix nodding.

"I agree. We're not letting one person destroy all we've done, especially not someone like her."

New Notification
🕊️Stray Kids have tweeted:

Who's ready for Music Bank? Can't wait to see you there, STAY!!

The girl smiled, instantly looking for leftover music bank seats.

She found one, and without thinking twice bought them, and started getting ready.

Whilst doing so, she felt eyes on her as she glanced around, seeing no one outside her window.

She was alone, so she was just tripping, right?

[JYP BUBBLE] New Message from Felix!
I can't wait to see you today! Fighting!

"I can't wait to see you either, Felix. It's going to be electric." She whispered, laughing lightly out of happiness.

She always felt so giddy whenever messages came through - she didn't know why, she knew they were fake, but it didn't matter.

It felt real. That was good enough for her.