N

The girl looked at the tickets in her hand. Well, ticket. They were performing again, a full concert this time. She had bought these awhile ago, but now she didn't know if she wanted to go or not.

She was scared she was going to hurt Felix again.
As well, recently she had been feeling sick, this constant gnawing feeling in her stomach, and no matter how much she ate, it didn't vanish.

No, she threw everything else up.

Except for one thing.. this, she had discovered on accident.

She felt like she was being eaten alive, and her doorbell rang.
So she opened the door to the mailman, and as he leaned down to place her package down, the beating of his heart, the pounding of his blood, the rushing and gushing of the liquid in his veins...

She couldn't resist, pulling him in with her as she dug her teeth into his neck, drinking every last drop of the precious liquid, before she began tearing at his flesh, until there were just a dismembered corpse of bones and fatty bits.

She was disgusted with herself, and terrified. But she didn't feel sick.

Instead, she had actually felt so much better.

When she looked in the mirror, she looked so much better.

The crinkles around her eyes had vanished, and her hair was bright and young.
It was like she had gone back in time, and it had felt so good.

That was why she was scared for the concert. She was front row, and she didn't know if she could hold back from the sound of beating hearts and pumping blood around her, and the sound of peoples voices, the vibrations of their delicious vocal chords, the movement of their flesh...

She slapped herself.
"You will not hurt anyone. Just enjoy the night, okay?" She mumbled, getting dressed and ready before leaving for the venue.

"Alright Felix, you've had enough." Hyunjin said slowly, walking over behind his friend, placing his hands on his shoulders.

Felix turned quickly, blood dripping from his mouth, his lips tinged bright red with the liquid, as Felix kept his hands on the body below him.

"I'm not finished." He grunted, turning back.

Hyunjin seethed, pulling Felix off.

"Yes, you are. You'll turn into a monster, Lix, do you see what you've already done?" Hyunjin said, as his eyes followed Felix's to the mauled body on the floor, blood oozing from the several bites all over his body.

Felix froze.
"Oh my god. Fuck, I just, I got so carried away, I.. I didn't mean it." He started, tears welling in his eyes.

Hyunjin hugged him close.
"It's alright Lix, I know. Let's wash up and get out of here, and then, we'll burn the house to the ground."

"Another victim of targeted arson this week, as a house burns down on the outskirts of Seoul. Inside was the body of 24 year old Kim Yerin, identifiable by just her bones, which were left in the mess. This is a similar incident to those of last week..." The girl blocked out the rumbling of the radio in the Taxi, as the man dropped her at the venue she bowed, passing him more than enough money, before rushing inside.

The sound of the fires made her skin crawl. She knew something like her had done it. But what was she?
What even was her name?
She couldn't remember, and she couldn't even ask her usual postman.

She had eaten him.
He was just bone and fat and gross scabby bits of skin that were too tough for her teeth.

She was waiting in her seat, waiting for the soundcheck, as the people around her hummed excitedly, talking, chatting, whispering, blood pumping, throat vibrating, sweet scents filling the girls nose, someone's hand swung right in front of her face...

"Are you alright Miss?" The boy asked, as she glanced up, going to open her mouth.

"You smell really good." She said, covering her mouth.
He laughed gently. "Thank you, but are you alright? You look quite pale. I'm Khai, by the way."

"Oh, yes, I'm alright. Nervous. And excited, but very nervous." The girl said, chuckling away the nerves as she gulped, trying to avoid breathing him in more than she had to.

"What's your name?" He asked, as he sat in his seat, which, was right beside hers.

She froze at that. "Name?"

He nodded, his eyes full of curiosity. "Yes, dear, your name, the one on your ticket, maybe?"

She nodded, looking to her ticket.
But where the name should be was black marker, scribbled over it.

"Oh. I don't know. I can't remember." She responded, biting her lip as she felt her stomach drop. How embarrassing.

He laughed, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"That's alright, being anxious makes you forget some things sometimes. Well, I'll just call you..." He glanced around, as if expecting letters to appear out of nowhere.

He looked down at her hands, noticing the blue gemstones sticking to her skin, as he smiled.
She looked down herself, noticing that they were scales, as she quickly covered her hands, laughing awkwardly.

"Ah, why don't you pick a name? What's one of your favourite things?" Khai asked, as the girl shrugged.
"The only thing I care about these days is Stray Kids, so that's not much help." She mumbled, fiddling with the rings on her hands. She glanced around, noticing how full the stadium was, as she felt her heart skip a beat.

It was getting close, and she was hungry again.

"I'll just call you Solar, for now. You're Felix biased, yes? So I believe it's fitting." Khai said, placing an arm around the girls shoulders.

"Solar.." She mumbled, nodding. "Yes, I like that."
He smiled, but she was anything but smiling.

He was too close to her! At any moment she could snap, and she would bite him without a second thought.

But as she turned to look him straight in the eye, and went to speak, something odd happened.
His eyes went white as he froze, completely still.

She didn't mean to say anything, but she did.

"Stay still and let me drink from you, Khai."

Then, she dug her teeth into his neck, drinking from his blood, his heart pumping as she gripped him tightly, before she pulled back, gasping.

She felt so much better, but looking at her hands which were now coated in scales, her own heart was racing.
What was happening to her?

Why the hell was she turning into a monster?