U

"She's coming." Felix said, placing his phone down.

He had sent the girl a private message through bubble, just to confirm his suspicions.

She had instantly replied "I can't wait to see you either!", but of course she believed it was in the group chat.

Bang Chan nodded. "That's fine. When we perform, we'll lull her. It'll weaken her, don't worry. She'll be too weak to notice a thing."

"It just doesn't make sense. Why would one of us fall in love with one of us, especially being different genders? It's a fools move." Han said, taking a sip from the dark red drink in front of him, the tinge tinting his lips a bright red.

"Maybe it's a strategy, a way to play with us." Hyunjin explained, taking the wineglass from Han, and taking a sip himself, before glancing at himself in his phones reflection.

"Ah, all better." He smiled, noticing the wrinkles from his eyes instantly vanishing, his youth restored.

He passed the drink to Felix, him only passing it along.

"You know, we can get more than one cup to share, we're not exactly broke." Felix scoffed, crossing his arms as he leant against the wall, watching himself in the windows reflection.

His hair was tinged more silver than normal, but it was fine. No reason to drink from a shared pint if he looked just fine.

"Yes, well, even with the underground at our fingertips, it's hard to get it without being noticed by paparazzi. That would go down well." Bang Chan grumbled, taking a drink himself, before spluttering, and coughing it back up.

Han rushed over. "Hyung, you know your limits. You drank plenty yesterday, so no need to completely drown yourself in it."

"Yes, but I need to be strong. We need to take her down." Bang Chan coughed, the red liquid now coating his hands.

"No, Felix does." Han said, glancing back at his friend, and passing him the glass.

"You need every ounce of strength, Felix, for your voice to do us wonders. So drink up, and no snarky remarks this time."

The girl was buzzing with excitement as she waited in line, gently pushing past a few people so that she was at the front of the pit.

She couldn't stop her heart from thumping loudly, and from the tips of her fingers from tingling.

Every time she turned to speak to the others around her, the lights buzzed and dimmed, so eventually she stopped, merely watching up at the stage with excitement.

She knew there were to be a few groups before her beloved Stray Kids, but she didn't mind.

But surprisingly as the lights dimmed, a familiar voice drifted to her ears, as her stomach fluttered, she looked up.

Stray Kids were piling onto the stage, resuming their positions.

"Are you ready STAY?" Bang Chan yelled, smiling as he stood up centre, his eyes drifting over the crowd.

He spotted the girl immediately, from her almost glowing skin, and her eyes which were practically boring into Felix.

Felix noticed this too, and sent her a quick smile, before dropping it, as they performed.

The girl couldn't contain her excitement - he saw her! He really, really did!

But she couldn't help but feel heavy, instead of the usual airy feeling she had around her.
Maybe it was just being in their presence - in their ethereal, beautiful, presence.