ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 8

Yeobin had quite an understanding about what happened and also knew why yn was not there.

She sighed in her heart, she really didnt want to see yn act cold and distant but she also knew they had to patch things up so to help seojun she told him to live with them in kim mansion.

Seojun knew she wanted to help him and without wasting evena second he agreed.

Well he couldn't lose this opportunity, could he?

.......

Yn was still in tbe rest room, her eyes were closed, it looked like as if she was sleeping, bit she was not.

She was thinking about the past memories of her and seojun. She never expected him to be here nor did she think she would meet him in this lifetime again.

Unconsciously a tear lept out from her eyes, she never wanted to cry again for him, but now....

She was just thinking of things like this when the door cracked open.

She looked up and saw namjoon.

Yn: what is it oppa?

Namjoon: ah, its time to leave, lets go, everyone is waiting for you.

Yn: okay.

Yn got up from there and went with namjoon.

They went to the parking lot and yn was met with mr kim and mrs kim.

Mrs kim: yn-ah, you're here, its time to go, get on with your brothers.

Yn: mom, where's blackpink?

Mom: they already went to their home since its already late at night.

Yn: oh okay.

Yn said bye to mr and mrs kim and then got onto the limo with namjoon but..

When she got in she was met with a pair of eyes that she once used to adore and love but now, those were the eyes she wanted to ignore and forget the most.

Yn: what is he doing here?
*cold*

Jin: ah, yn-ah, he just came back to korea and dont have a place to live for now and he is our bestfreind so he will be living with us for the time being

Yn: what?!

Yn was angry yet somewhere in her heartshe was happy to know that he will be living with them.

But yn was comepletly oblivious of that feeling of hers.

She wanted to refute but couldnt find any words.

She kept silent and just sat there looking out of the car window.

Seojun wanted to talk with her but didnt know how to start a conversation, so he also kept silent and just sat there admiring her face.

Even though those two didnt speak anything nor made any sound, bts felt that they were being the third wheel there and wanted escape as soon as the car stoped.

Soon they reached their destination and went inside the mansion.

Mr and mrs kim were tired and they were already in there room. Bts wanted to give seojun and yn some time alone so they made up some excuses and made yn go with seojun to show him his room.

Bts all went to their rooms and there was only yn and seojun left in the hall.

Without saying anything yn walked upstairs and seojun followed her like a lost puppy.

Yn usually came here often so she knew where the rooms were and bts also said to her that he is not a guest he is like a family member and he will be living closer to them so she had no choice but to give him the only room left in that floor and its also the room just opposite to hers.