ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 10

Just five mins later, several guards came inside dressed in black and their face covered with mask.

The students were startled and the teacher was trembling. She knew they were here for her. She really regretted being a bitch.

Two guards came to her and dragged her outside, the teacher didnt even had energy to scream for help. The students were clueless of what happened.

On the other hand, yn was still in seojun's arms, trembling and sweating continuously

Its not like she is weak or really sensitive, the problem is that, when someone shouts or curse at her, her head suddenly starts paining and some images that was familiar yet unfamiliar to her just comes into her mind.

Some times,Her mind was filled with the colour red, it was a bloody scene.

The place looked like a forest, but the surroundings were filled with corpses and blood.

And someother times, her mind was filled with, horrifying screams and curses.

Its was all unfamiliar to her but yet there was a feeling of familiarity in it.

Yn started trembling hard cuz of the scene which was shown next.

It was a young girl, seemingly 7 years old, she was sitting in a chair, her face was emotionless and her eyes looked like there was no life in it. It was as though she was a dead body.

The most horrifying thing is, that little girl was not alone, she was actually surrounded by hundreds of deadly poisonous snakes.

Those deadly poisonous snakes were showing there poisonous fangs out.but the little girl did not even budge, it was as though the one being surrounded by the poisonous snakes weren't her at all.

Seeing no movement in her, a snake with purple marks over its skin, opened its poisonous mouth and jumbed toward her from a nearby tree.

The snake was just a meter away from her face, its violet colored mouth was clearly shown in yn's mind and thats when...

Yn: Aaaaaaah!!!

Yn screamed and woke up from her unconscious self. It was as though it was a nightmare but it still felt so realistic.

Yn was scared and didnt think twice before hugging the person who was running towards her.

That person was startled by her sudden hug.he never thought she would hug him even though it was not on purpose.

Yes it was seojun, he had already took her to the infirmary and after making sure that she was okay, he called bts over and took her home as well.

Bts were worried sick, seojun hasnt told them what happened yet, and when they heard her scream they also ran towards her.

Seeing that those two were hugging each other, bts stood there silently not wanting to disturb them.

Seojun was saying nice things to her ear and patting her back, calming her down. She sobbed for a while and soon slept with her head on his shoulder.

He slowly put her head in the pillows and tugged her into the bedsheets.

Then without making any noise he gestured bts to come with him outside.

They all went outside the room and entered seojun's room. And thats when they lose it.

Jimin: yah, what the heck happened to her!!

Hoseok: Did someone bully her?
*angry*

Seojun: w-

Suga: tell us who did it, i will cut that peron into pieces.
*veins popping out*

Jungkook: And why was she trembling.

Namjoon: werent you with her?

Seojun: i-

Tae: why are you not speaking!

Jimin: why was she crying?

jin: YAH!!! Shut up and let him speak first.

Bts were trying their hard to control their rage.

Finally getting a chance to talk, seojun quickly explained everything to them.

Jin: but.. What do you mean by getting nightmares?

Evryone looked at seojun for an answer.

Seojun: i dont know, its not the first time something like this has happened. I have asked aunt yeo bin before, but she only told me that it is something related to her past and after losing her memories, she often gets these nighmares. Only blackpink and aunt yeo bin knows about what had happened to her.

Namjoon: we have to ask mom about this.

Hoseok: he is right, this is not a small thing. We dont know what happened to her after she got kidnapped.

Seojun: wait, what do you mean kidnapped?

Bts looked at eachother and nodded.

Namjoon: seojun-ah, actually... Yn is our sister.

Jungkook: and my twin.

Seojun: What!?

Hoseok: yes, as you already know, our princess was kidnapped when she was 5 years old. After that we have never got any new of her, even with all our forces we couldnt even find ou who kidnapped her. And it was when yn and mom came to our mansion, we found out that she is our princess.

Seojun: hmm

Tae: it must be cuz she lost her memories that she didnt come to find us.

Seojun: No, its not possible.

Jin: what do you mean?

Seojun: yn only lost her memories at the age of 14,and she was adopted by aunt yeo bin when she was 9. Even if she wasnt in a condition to find you guys before she was adotped, she could have done that after being adopted as well, but she didnt.

Jungkook: that means, there is something wrong. It must be because of the person that kidnapped her.

Suga: it doesnt matter wht it is, im sure mom knows about it.

Namjoon: we will wait till mom is back.

Everyone was deep in thoughts as they didnt know what must be the reason for yn to not come after them when she was adopted. If she really had her memories back then but still didnt try to come to them that means there is someone who is in her way.

For now all they could do was to wait, wait till yeo bin come and answer their questions.

[I know, i know its a really short chapter but im still idea less so i have to think of something new before publishing the next chapter but i dont know what to think. Anyways please dont forgot to vote for faster updates, the more votes i get the more encouraged i will be to write more chapters]