chαptєr-15

_______________________________________
(An: First of all, im not giving out any warnings as i have already mentioned about the warnings in the description so please read it on your own risk.)
_______________________________________

títlє: thє pαѕt αnd thє truth
______

Mr kim: So whats this all about and what happened to my daughter.

Joon ki was getting impatient as the boys excluding seojun nodded.

Taehyung: Just tell us what you all have been hiding from us.

Yeobin: *sigh* It all started 14 years ago. As you all know yn is your own blood and the only daughter of the kim family. She was kidnapped from this same mansion 14 years ago.....

_______________________________________

14 years ago.

Panic filled the mansion as the guards as well as maids ran around trying to find their madam and young miss.

It has been more than 15 mins since they had went missing. The master and the youngmasters of the family are all outside trying to find them. Even the youngest one, only 5 years old,was having a cold face as he stayed quite in the car without any emotions.

He was ofcourse worried for his other half and also for the person who gave him life. But he knew, even if he is only five, he knew that being weak could only mean that you have given up.

Mr kim had a gun with him as he drove his car with his kids to find his wife and daughter.

He didnt knew who did i nor why. But he was sure that whoever did it, is really dangerous. Even him, the mafia king may not be able to win against the opponent.

After all, the kim mansion is a place that is guarded even more safely than the presidents house, not even a fly can get in without alerting the guards.

Even after searching the whole city they couldnt find them. All the eight of them entered the mansion with heavy hearts as they sat in the living room.

But soon, Something happened that leaved them broken.

One of the guard reported from outside that, there is big a box outside with a letter. Joon ki, without wasting any time, ordered them to bring it in. The guards soon opened the box as they were ordered.

But as soon as they opened it, the mansion went completely silent. The guards who brang that boz in, slowly started moving away from it as panic filled their hearts.

Bang

The 7 young boys fell onto the ground as they started trembling. It was their mom,right their,Inside the box.

The box was seperated into two from the inside.One part had their mom's head. Seperated from her body. Her eyes were opened wide. And the other part was filled with blooth of their mom. Her hands and limbs were all seperated from her body.

They were only seven young boys who haven't seen the cruel side of the world yet. But they had to witness this kind of thing and that too the body is no one else's but their mom's.

Joon ki was frozen in his place, but soon composed himself and ordered the maids to take the kids in.

The boys didnt argue nor made any kind of sound as they silently walked upstairs with traumatized hearts.

_______________________________________

Yeo bin: After that, Im sure you all tried to find yn but was not able to.

Mr kim: yes...

Yeobin: She was hidden away in a forest. She was taken to a abandoned building in the forest which was filled with many kinds of poisonous snakes all around the world. She was tortured and abused for four years. She was trained to be a assassin there and was made into a person that was completely opposite to what she was. She was trained to be heartless an emotionless. After two years of training, she was given a partner. He was the only freind she ever made, the only person she opened upto and the only person who always stood with her in any problems. They did all the things they were ordered to do, side by side a bestfreinds more than partners. But soon, he was killed, killed infront of her. She was again left alone, her emotions slowly vanished and she again became emotionless and heartless. She was finally able to escape that place when a problem occured and the guards which were supposed to keep an eye on her were all gone. She ran away, she ran for hours an days. She knew she couldnt come back to you guys as she was sure that they would find her with you guys, and it will put your lives in danger.

TBC

_______________________________________
___________________________________________________________

Im really sorry, but this is all i could write for now. Yn's past is kinda long so i cant complete it all at once.

Ok bie, love ya>3