☾ Everything Will Be Alright ☾

Title credit: Everything Will Be Alright- The Killers
-------------------------------------------------------------

"No Sebastian, I'm not changing the lyrics again.... No I don't care if you like your version better, we're sticking with the original!" I say to my brother over the phone. We've been arguing for the last few hours about the lyrics to a new song we're working on.

"Sebastian, I sing and write the lyrics, you play guitar, and Emerson plays drums. If i need help with the lyrics, I'll ask. But for right now-" I'm cut off by another person calling.

"Someone's calling, I have to go.  If I need help, I'll ask. Goodbye." I say as I hang up and check to see who else is calling. I see the name 'Batman' pop up on the screen, letting me know that it's my boyfriend Andy, so I answer immediately.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I ask as I answer. I don't hear anything for a minute so I figure he called on accident. I'm about to hang up when I hear his voice through the phone.

"R-remi?" He says, sounding as if he's crying. My heart breaks and I start getting ready to leave so I can go to him.

"Andy, are you okay? What's wrong, sweetheart?" I ask, panicking slightly as I rush to get my keys and put my shoes on.

As I'm getting ready, I remember my weighted hoodie that I got to help me sleep. I always find it comforting, so maybe Andy will too. I grab it out of my dresser and rush to the door to leave.

"Rem...h-help." Andy whispers, breathing fast and heavily.

"I'm on my way sweetie, okay? Are you at home, Andy?" I say as I close my door and lock it before running to my car.

"Mhm." Is all Andy says, clearly having a hard time breathing, let alone speaking. I start my car and pull out into the street, driving as fast as I can to his house. He only lives 5 minutes away. So I should be there really soon.

"I'm right here, okay baby? I'll be there in like 3 minutes. Stay on the-" the call cuts out and hangs up before I can tell him not to, making me worry even more.

I pull up to his house and park in the driveway before getting out and running up the stairs quickly.

Before I can even ring the doorbell, he opens the door. He must've been watching for my car. The second I see him, my heart breaks. His eyes are red and wet with tears, and his hands are shaking. He looks up at me and tries to speak, but instead just sobs and covers his face with his hands.

"Oh baby, come here. It's okay sweetie." I say as I walk in and pull him into my arms.

I kick the door shut and hold Andy as tight as I can. Andy hugs me back and sobs into my shoulder, his body shaking like hell. He keeps trying to speak, but each time just ends up crying harder.

"Shh, baby, it's okay. You don't need to say anything right now, okay? Just let me hold you and we can talk about it later after you've had some time to calm down," I whisper as I hold him tighter and rub his back.

"Here baby, put this on. I think it might help you. It's like a wearable weighted blanket." I say as I help Andy put it on. It zips in the front, so it was pretty easy to get it on him. After I put it on him, I pull him back into my arms and hold him tight.

After a few minutes, I carefully pick Andy up in my arms and carry him to the couch, sitting down with him in my lap. Andy keeps holding onto me and curls up in my lap, pressing his face into my chest and  choking on sobs, holding onto me so tight that his nails are digging into my back, but I don't care at all. I just want him to feel better. I hold him as close to me as I can, playing with his hair and kissing his head every couple minutes while whispering reassurances to him, but it seems to be useless. After a few more minutes, he lets go of me with one hand and covers his mouth to try and make his cries
quieter, but it doesn't work and he ends up screaming between sobs, biting his knuckles to try and make it stop. I carefully take his hand from his face so he doesn't hurt himself and hold it tightly, rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb.