Three

"You hungry sweetheart" Helena asked as Alyx finished getting her shoes back on after changing.

She looks up.

"Yeah but I can fix something up at home" She said

"Nah it's your first day we have to celebrate that" Helena said

She smiles.

"Come to bar. The cook does some mean food" She said as she put her arm around Alyx.

Alyx smiles and they walk out. They head over the bar building. They walk in and Alyx is greeted by the sound of music. The bar is full of bikies. Helena leads her to the booth as she introduces her to people on the way pass. They sit in a booth and Alyx sits her bag down between her feet. She looks at the menu.

"What you having?" Helena asked

"Um just the burger and fries please" She said

"Hun don't look at the prices the food is on the house" Helena said

"Oh I couldn't" She said

"Yes you can. Now are you sure and what would you like to drink?" She said

Alyx looks back down.

"Chicken parma with the chips also a raspberry fizzy" She said

Helena smiles.

"Now that's more like it" She said

Alyx smiles. She stands up and walks over to the bar. She returns with the drinks. It was good and nice to have for once. She doesn't often have it because of money.

"So Alyx if you don't mind me asking do you know who your father is" She said

Alyx shakes her head.

"Nah I don't know. My mother won't tell me even if she actually knows" She said

Helena nods her head. They get chatting as they wait for the meals to come. Alyx really likes Helena. The food is so good. They finished and were still talking when Alyx yawned. She's tired from the day also from a full belly. But she can't go home yet. Way too early to go back to that hole.

"You tired sweetie" Helena said

She nods her head.

"Yeah but I don't want to go home yet" Alyx said

Helena nods her head and stands up.

"Come with me" She said

Alyx stands and follows her. She leads her through a door at the back of the bar.

"Some of the mechanics sleep here and have their own rooms. There's a spare one here" She said as she opened the door.

Alyx looks at the room. A queen bed that looks comfortable. Pretty boring.

"There is a en-suite bathroom also" Helena said

Alyx nods her head.

"Crash here for a bit and head home when you're ready" Helena said

"Thanks Helena" Alyx said

"Your family now and we look after our family" Helena said as she hugged her.

Alyx hugs her back. Helena smiles and closes the door. Alyx locks the door cause she doesn't want someone drunk stumbling into here. She puts her bag down. She looks around the room. She grabs her spare change of clothes and goes have a shower. The water felt good. She got out and wrapped a towel around herself just as a knock happened on her door. She walks to the door.

"Who is it?" She asked

"Its Hunter. I just have something for you" He said

She unlocks the door and makes sure she is covered. When she opened the door Hunter nearly fell over his tongue. Only clad in a towel that showed off her heavenly body. He gathers himself quickly.

"Just thought you might be more comfortable in this to sleep" He said as he held out one of his shirts.

Alyx was shocked and touched.

"Oh you don't have to" She said

"Nah its cool. You might as well be comfortable" He said

"It's only for a couple hours and then I will head home" She said

"Still just take it" He said

"Okay" She said as she took it.

He smiles and its takes her breath away. She smiles back shyly.

"Thanks" She said

"Welcome and sleep well" He said

She smiles and closes the door. She locks it and walks to the bathroom. She slips her panties on and then the shirt. Its huge against her curves but she likes it. She can smell his scent. Manly and dark. She climbs into the bed and falls asleep to his scent.

"I don't want her living in that same house with that woman anymore. She needs somewhere safe" Helena said to her husband and son.

"I know baby. I will go have a chat with Rita tomorrow" Skull said

"She locked the door" Hunter said

"I know. She's still paranoid from her mother" Helena said

Hunter shakes his head and stands up.

"Where you going?" Skull asked

"I'm going to bed" Hunter said as he drowned his drink.

"You're going home" Skull said

Hunter shakes his head.

"Nope my wolf is going to a certain bed" He said as he walked away.

He hears his father laughs. Hunter walks out of the bar and goes to Ryan's room. He gets undress and transform. He walks out as a wolf and goes to her door. He scratches loudly at the door. Alyx heard scratching at the door. She sits up and looks at the time. She still has about two hours before she goes home. The scratch continues. She sighs and climbs out of bed. She walks over to the door and half hides behind the door. She opens it and didn't see anybody but then a dog walked in. She was shocked.

Then she was really shocked when she realized it was a wolf. It walks to the bed and jumps up. She couldn't believe it. A pure white wolf sits on the bed. She poked her head out the door. Ryan just came out of his room.

"Hey Ryan" She said

He looks to her and smiles.

"It the pure white wolf a pet and is it friendly" She said

He laughs.

"Not a pet really and his friendly. He won't hurt you and he will kill anybody that comes into the room" He said

She smiles and nods.

"Thanks" She said

He smiles and walks away. She closes the door and turns around. The wolf is looking at her with pale eyes. She walks to the bed slowly and holds her hand out.

"Are we friends?" She asked

It sniffs her hand and licks it. She giggles and pats it. She climbs under the blankets and it lays beside her and lays it head on her stomach. It looks up at her. She reached out and pats its head as she slowly falls asleep.

Hunter watched Alyx fall asleep and she looked so beautiful as she slept. Not a worry in the world. He lays there and falls asleep peacefully.