Four

Alyx woke up with the room being soft filtered with morning sunlight. She looks at the clock and it's time for her to definitely get up even though she really doesn't want to. She slept the night. She didn't mean to sleep all night. She sighs and looks at the wolf laying beside her. She smiles softly and pats it. She had slept through the whole night peacefully which is something that she never does because of she always on alert at home. She does feel good after a good night's rest.

Climbing out of bed and stretching her body. She grabs her clean clothes and walks into the bathroom. Gets changed and brushes her teeth. Thank god she had found the spare toothbrush and paste under the sink. She sees the wolf at the door and it scratches after it looks at her. She smiles and walks over.

"You want to go out fella." She gives it one more pat on the way out.

Turning back to the room she gathered her things together. Just as she finished there is a knock on the door. She walks over to it and opens it to Helena smiling warmly at her. The scent of food drifting in which makes her stomach grumble softly.

"Morning." Helena is so chirpy in the morning which is a huge difference from her mother who is not a morning person.

"Morning Helena."

"I was just wondering if you have any dirt clothes. I will wash them today for you."

"Oh, you don't have to do that. I can stop by the Laundromat tonight and do it."

"No I will do it for you sweetie. I do a lot of the workers who stay in the rooms here. You shouldn't be out at night by yourself anyway. It isn't safe sweetie. I don't like that you do."

No one has really cared about her like that. Well the Deputy Maxwell does a little but that's because he has to. Alyx smiles softly and grabs her dirty stuff. Helena smiles and takes it from her. Alyx grabs her bag and walks back over to her.

"Come have some breakfast with us and then off to school."

Alyx smiles and follows her. Helena is definitely a great mother figure. They walk into the bar and people are sitting around eating breakfast. Some don't look too good but other seems chirpy. She says hi to people on the way pass and others smile at her. She joins Skull and Hunter in a booth and Helena is coming back with the food.

"Did you sleep well sweetie?" Skull asked from where he sat sipping his coffee.

"Yeah actually I did." She nods her head and smiles at him.

"Good."

Helena comes back with the food. Pancakes. Yummy. She starts eating them and they are so good. She listens to them talk as she eats. She doesn't usually eat this well, ever. She finishes and it was time for school. She says bye to everybody and heads out of the bar. She just walked out when she heard the door behind her.

"Alyx." Hunter called out from behind her.

She stops and smiles over her shoulder. God his good looking. Hell most of the guys in the shop are good looking. But there is something about Hunter.

"Yeah."

"Do you want a lift to school? I'm heading that way anyway and I thought you might like a lift instead of walking."

She bites her bottom lip and faces him. "Are you kidding?" She laughed softly.

He laughs and points to the bike. He leads the way over to the bike.

"Whoa. A Dyna Wide Glide." Alyx does know her Harley's.

"Yes it is. Nice to see a girl who knows it's more than just a Harley." He wickedly smiles at her as he gets on.