Six

Theodore slams the front door behind me and hears the wall shudder under the force as he walked away from the crappy little house behind him. The beast in him is close to the surface and wants to break free. Feeling it crawling under his skin.

He can't believe that Alyxandria believes he only cares about her because of his job. That is far from the case. He cares more then he should about her. Theo knows he shouldn't want her as much as he wants her. Crave her like no other but he can't stop the beast in him wanting her. Both sides of him want her.

Getting into his car and driving away from the house. Driving to his house and parking out the front. He walks into his silent house as he dials a number on his phone. The sound of the ring and then it is answered.

"Hello."

"I'm in tonight, Bas."

"You must be pissed off about something."

"Don't ask about it. Just know I'm in."

He laughed on the other end as Theo reached his bedroom.

"Well good then. I will add you in."

"Good." Theo hangs up the phone and drops it on his be as he takes his work uniform off.

A hour later he is walking out of his house and to his car.

"Is it true?" A familiar voice comes to his ears.

He looks and sees Mayor Smyth leaning against his car. Theo looks at him as he unlocked his car. "What exactly?"

"She's living with those wolves."

Theo hands close into fist just at the mention of those wolves. Why could she just listen to me? She had to go live with them and work for them. He stops those thoughts because he needs them for later. Don't waste his anger now.

"Yes it is. It seems Rita took money from them and ran for it."

"God fuck damn it."

"Nice language mayor."

"If they find out who her father was. We are all in trouble. If they change her imagine what they will create."

Theo's jaw tenses. "I know that. Just give me some time. If you hadn't let Rita keep her all these years we wouldn't be in this spot. Now would we."

"I know I made a mistake." Smyth spat at him.

"Well you just remember that and let me sort this out."

"You better."

"Don't threaten me. Now you just go home to your perfect family and let me sort this out. I promise it will be okay."

Smyth nods his head and walks to his car. Theo watched him drive away. He got in his own car and drove away. Ready for tonight. Ready to get rid of some of this anger and let the beast free.

Pulling up outside the farmhouse outside of town. Seeing all the other cars parked there. He walks up the porch steps and to the front door. Hearing the loud thumping music pounding through the house. Opening the door and walking in. Seeing all the people partying and drinking. Not his scene.

He walks over to the basement stairs where two guys are standing looking like bouncers which they are. They look at him and nod their heads. They open the door and he walks down the stone stairs that spiral metres down into the earth. He reached the bottom

The second the smell of blood hit his senses his body came alive. Gums aching. He moves further into the throng of bodies standing around the ring. The sounds of cheering and screaming at the two guys fighting in the ring. Growling and hissing coming from the two in the ring as they pound into each other.

He walked over to the booth in the corner and saw Bas sitting there with women hanging off him. His friend looking quite please with himself. He reached the booth and Bas smiles at him.

"Hello Theo. Come to play tonight."

"Oh I've come to fight but I'm not playing like you."

Bas throws his head back and laughs. "Whatever happen to the great Theo that use to fight and take whatever woman or women he wanted."

Alyxandria. That's what changed. He leans his hands on the table.

"Who am I fighting?"

Bas smiled. "You take on the winner tonight. You are the main fight tonight. So sit back and watch them all fall. Then you will have your turn."

Theo knew he would do that. He bared his teeth at him and walked away to the sound of his friend laughing behind him. He leaned against one of the walls and watched as one another fell in the ring. The crowd is screaming and cheering them on. Finally it came his turn.

He slipped his jacket and shirt off. Leaving them with some of the guys to look after. They made sure he no weapons on him and he stepped into the ring as the announced screamed his name.

The crowd went wild for him. It has been a while since his climb into the ring. He moved to his corner and got ready to fight. The announcer said his opponents name. Theo turns around and looked at the other guy. His tough but his not that strong. Theo has years on him. The bell dings and the crowd roars.

Theo smiled a wicked smile and charged fast at the other man. Grabbing around his neck and slamming him back into the metal mesh of the ring. The other hissed at him and bared his fangs at him. Theo felt his own fangs burst forward with speed and he growled at the other man. He threw him straight to the ground.   

~♦~

Alyxandria felt so numb. She moved through the rest of the night in a numb state. Not knowing what she was really doing. Just on autopilot. Helena, Skull and Hunter tried to get her to talk but she just didn't feel like talking. She left them after eating because she just couldn't face all the happiness of the bar.

Locking the door behind her and moving to the bed. She sits down and brings her knees up to under her chin. Tears fall down her cheeks. All she has known her entire life is gone. She has no one else in this world. She wished she has someone else. A sibling or other family or even her father.

She has always wondered who he was and if he even cares about her. Does he think about me? Does he miss me? So many unanswered questions that can never be answered because her only key to him is gone now. He probably doesn't even care about me. Just like my mother.

Those thoughts are like knives to her heart. Cutting deep and opening wounds in her already broken heart. She has never had a whole heart. It's always been broken because of her mother and the way she raised her.

"Is it so much to ask for someone to care about me. To actually really care about me." She whispered into the darkness.

~♦~

Rumbling of motorbikes cruising along the road. The cool night air brushing against their skin where it is exposed. Black motorbikes that would disappear into the night if they didn't have lights on. Their bodies covered in black leather and jeans. Their leader lead them into the town.

 Welcome to Bliss. The sign they just passed on their way into the town. Cade smiled to himself. Welcome home old chap. He hasn't seen that sign in a very long time. It is time for him and his friends to come back home. This is where he belongs. Time meet his daughter and show her, her true destiny. Alyxandria

~*~*~*~

The pick on the side if of Triumph Thunderbird Storm motorbikes. They are what the group at the end drive and the guy in front if probably close to what Cade looks like.