chapter 5

Wait wait you two know each other, Taehyung said he kept on looking between you and Yoongi trying
To get things straight.

Yes she's the annoying roommate I told you about Yoongi said as he scoffed.

Ya care to introduce us we have been standing here for like the past two minutes now, a girl with the blonde hair said.

Oh Y/n, we are sorry if our hyung here is treating you very unnicely. Jungkook said

yeah we are sorry he can be a little grumpy sometimes, Hoseok said.

Ya what are we Invisibles a girl with an ebony hair said.

oh sorry my bad, Y/n meet Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie and Lisa, Taehyung said.

Ya nice to meet you Y/n, jisoo said.

What class do you have first, come let me take you to your head of department, Lisa said as she dragged you with her. So vulnerable you were at that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were busy scrolling through your phone surfing through social media when Yoongi barged into the living room.

What were you doing there, Yoongi said sounding a little pissed.

Where?

Dont act dumb, at uni, why do you keep following me.

Same question I should be asking you.

YOU ARE SO ANNOYING

Ya chill, I'm not your mirror

You little- *door bell rings* now listen, my friends are coming over so you better be on your sunday best, Yoongi said a he took a sharp breathe before opening the door.

Ya what goes on- hey Y/n,  it's been awhile, Jimin said he came to hug. The fu-

Ya Y/n how are you doing, Rosé said as she sat beside you.

I see that you all came to see sophie so...... please leave, Yoongi said.

Ya take a chill pill, we also came to see you too, Jungkook said placing a hand on Yoongi shoulders.

So Y/n have you accepted, Hanuel said.

Accepted what, you said sounding confused.

Ya leave her she's not coming, Yoongi said as scrolled through his phone

Let me guess, he didn't tell her, Jennie said as she begins to check her manicured fingers.

Tell me what

None of your business, Yoongi said as he shot you a glare. Ya what's his deal.

Yoongi is throwing a party next week AND you are invited, Jin said also shooting a glare at Yoongi.

*scoffs* no she's not, Yoongi said.

*groans* yes she is, Jennie said as she dragged you upstairs along with Rosé, Jisoo, and Lisa or as they like to call them selves the Blackpink.

*in your room*

Sorry about Yoongi he's still warming up to you, Jisoo said

It's fine, you said forcing a smile. NO NOTHING IS FINE

Umm Y/n we have been meaning to ask you this ever since we heard you're Yoongi's roommate, Lisa said earning a little slap on the arm from Jisoo.

Ask me what, please do tell me, you said as yo were quite curious.

Someone's gotta tell her, Rosé said

No what if she gets paranoid, Jisoo said

Please tell me, what is it that I don't know, you said as you keep insisting

*sighs* fine, since you've being staying with Yoongi, have you noticed anything....... strange or........ paranormal, Jennie said as she whispered the last part out.

Wh-what, the first thing that came to your mind was, how did they know, is there something they are hiding, is there something Yoongi is hiding.

Umm, no I guess, you said as you shrugged the thought of what happened that night.

Oh, forget everything we just said, conversation never happened, also, please dont tell Yoongi, Jennie said as she stand up to leave as the rest following behind. Well that was weird, you said resisting the urge to go after them.

What are you hiding Yoongi