☆ note !

════════════════════════

HIYA ! welcome to my oneshot book , i know i'm a few years late even though i've been in both fandoms for a long period of time , i thought it was time to put my writing skills to the test. 

this is the main section where you can place down your requests and/or the rules! 

enjoy your stay!! 

════════════════════════

RULES ! 

NO NSFW REQUESTS ! I do not feel comfortable writing any NSFW or so on of each individual character.

NO UNDERAGE CHARACTERS TO BE WRITTEN ! This goes for most of the children within the CREEPYPASTA FANDOM, or SLENDERVERSE

NO WEIRD REQUESTS ! I don't mind if you want to add a bit of extreme to it, but adding too much will make me uncomfortable.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR TRIBETWELVE NOAH MAXWELL. He is a minor, but not only that, his actor is a groomer. I wish not to associate with any requests of his character as a WHOLE.

☆ TRY EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR REQUESTS ! I love you all dearly, but my imagination can run dry then anything, so please put in some sort of plot or event you want to happen that disrupts the conflict of the associated characters.

PLEASE BRACE WITH MISINFORMATION AND/OR WRONG PERSONALITIES. I am very rusty with my memory, and I cannot run off super memory of how each and every other character acts. Please give me time to jack up my memory before fighting with me, other then so.

AU's ARE ALLOWED ! I do not mind AU's and so on, but I don't know at all any/remember. So please, do explain somewhat of what your going for in the comments. 

MISSPELLING OR ERRORS IN CERTAIN WORDS/SENTENCES. I'm not the greatest at writing, so sometimes I can get things wrong and it looks rushed or hard to read. I am so sorry. 

════════════════════════