☆ dont you give me up

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP.

EVAN MYERS X READER
DARK RED - STEVE LACY

KEYWORDS !
[...] = YOUR NAME OR A CHARACTERS NAME OF YOUR DESIRE.

[MENTIONS OF HABIT]
[MENTIONS OF CERTAIN DEATH]

════════════════════════

You were becoming less and less of yourself ever since Evan started acting strangely, with HABIT controlling him at times. When you loved someone with a creature who behaved like a small, spoiled child, you felt out of place in your own body.

Naturally, you were enraged that you were unable to assist him in his circumstance, which was nearly impossible. Even though you were aware that killing him would remove Habit from his body, you didn't want to hurt him. That leech wouldn't want to use any other vessel. 

He made fun of you whenever he could because he found it funny when you had mental breakdowns or were at your weakest.

You missed the original Evan, but you had to get used to the "new" Evan, who is almost always out of his body. When Evan comes out, you won't even have a moment to yourself.

HABIT derived all of its information about you from Evan's memories. He used these advantages to get what he wanted from you, knowing exactly what you could handle and couldn't. The fact that Evan was able to pull someone as strong as you was laughable to Habit. He disliked it when it was said or discussed on his head. He detested it.

More lonely than ever, the nights were alone. I was the only two people in the shared bedroom when I sat on the edge of it. The tears that had dried on my cheeks left a stain on my previously flawless skin. He would have been here to support me in my feelings and in taking care of myself.

I don't know why I feel this way. I couldn't stop thinking about him, but I just didn't want him to leave me. Even though I was aware that he probably gave up on me, I didn't want him to believe I had given up on him. Habit took over, so why should we trust someone who is probably no longer there?

I sighed because it had been a long week and the weekend had just begun. I might be able to spend time with Jeff or Vinnie. Maybe Stephanie, but knowing I wouldn't be okay was so wrong in my mind.

 I merely allowed those thoughts to linger for far too long.Because I had such a strong desire to see him, I relaxed. "Why did you have to change, Evan?" I mumbled loudly. Whatever was a good stress reliever for me, only the moon would have heard my cries for him to return.

The long-term memories that played in my head like a movie tape from the 1960s, playing for fun repeatedly; Exception: this one would make me angry and cause me to cover my eyes with my hands. I was speechless and couldn't even spit out his name. "We were doing so well, I miss you so much." 

I wish you could once more spook me in the same way that we used to spend hours on Halloween Eve scaring or spooking each other. I had the impression that Evan was leaving me and that I was falling in love with a ghost who had never existed.

I know it was difficult.

Another presence was known, the hairs on my back that never seemed more afraid to lift up alarmed me. I turned around, seeing the same blue & white flannel that was ripped. It had stains of hopefully not human blood, but ketchup sauce.

"[...]." The soft, quiet and gentle auroma that lifted off the great pain I had suffered for so long disappeared. "Oh, Evan." I muttered, Evan chuckling as his goofy smile was planted on his face.

 "I missed you, my angel," He smothered you with kisses, his lips felt a bit chapped than usual. I stayed quiet, letting the moment go through my head properly as I muttered out loud. "You don't know how much I missed you, Evan," a whisper as if you were a phantom ghost speaking to a investigator. 

Evan wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close as you endured the passionate moment between the both of you. He seemed too relaxed, as he shuffled. His eyes, the opposite of the body language, written with fear and worry.

You knew the pain he had to go through, watching HABIT use you for his strange instances and endure the mental and emotional changes you went through.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you," He apologized. His voice muffled as he laid his head front-first into your shoulder. "Have you taken care of yourself?" Evan asked, opening his eyes to look up at you. You didn't want to worry him at all. "Y...Yeah." You lied, as Evan huffed.

"Whatever is going on, I'm here. Just promise me you'll never leave me again." 

Evan let out a grunt, as you closed your eyes finally.

════════════════════════

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS ONE!
Have a lovely night or day! Remember to take care of yourself and to take breaks!
You got this! I love you all so much <3

NOTE: Slow Updates!! I'm not feeling the greatest atm and I just really wanna get something done without making it unfinished, so enjoy!