𝟥. 𝒜 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒿𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓎

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

It had been over 10 days now, you were sat with Giyu drinking some tea.

"So Y/n, I never was able to ask, how did it go?" He said.

"It went alright, only 5 of us survived... I feel a somewhat pity for those who didn't make it" you said. Giyu nodded in agreement. Eventually there was a knock at the door and Giyu stood up to go and answer. You just carried on drinking your tea, savoring every sip. A man with a crazy looking mask stepped inside. He sat down soon revealing a sword for you. You bowed and took the sword.

"For you. Now show us!! I want to see the color" The man said. You gulped and drew your katana. Slowly it started to turn into a bright blue color. You looked at it fascinated. The man cheered. 

"MAGNIFICENT! JUST LIKE THIS MANS SWORD." He said. You looked at Giyu, he was proud and smiled at you. You smiled back and then put your Katana back in its sheath. Eventually the masked man left and you sat there with Giyu. 

"Giyu.." You said. He hummed in response.

"What does blue mean?" You asked.

"It stands for Wisdom and Truth" He replied.

You looked at your sword again. Blue huh? It was beautiful, and sharp as hell too. Well all you needed now was to put your uniforms they gave you on and you would be set.

"Giyu.." You said, putting your new haori on. He hummed in response.

"Do you think... I will be able to, leave?" You said. Giyu's eyes widened a bit.

"Well, if that's what you want Y/n... I have nothing against it... after all, my job training you is done" He said. You walked up to him and hugged him, he hugged you back and soon tears started to form in the corners of your eyes.

"Thank you for everything Giyu" You said.

"Your welcome Y/n, be the best demon slayer you can be"

Now here you were saying your last goodbye to the man who raised you right. You were independent, you had to fend for yourself now. 

"Remember to visit Y/n" Giyu said.

"Of course I will silly" You laughed. 

You hugged him one last time and then made your way into the distance, now you wanted to go find somewhere to train, of course you had to wait for your Kasugai crow to give you a mission soon. 

Skip