𝟪. 𝐼𝓃𝑜𝓈𝓊𝓀𝑒

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

You soon came to know his name, Inosuke Hashibira. You all were doing a burial for the previous man that had fallen from the building before. You had made a small bed for Inosuke out of everyone's haoris.

"AHHHH HES WOKEN UP" Zenitsu shrieked.

"FIGHT ME FIGHT ME!" Inosuke screamed as he ran towards Zenitsu. He paused when he saw what we were doing.

"OI WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Inosuke shouted.

"A burial" You said. "Sleep tight?" You added.

"SHUT UP THATS NOT THE POINT!" He said.

"Would you like to help?" You asked.

"WHATS THE POINT OF BURYING CORPSES OF PEOPLE?" He said. "IM NOT HELPING OUT!"

"Hm, I see you really can't because your wounds are hurting you!" Tanjiro said.

Inosuke paused "hah?"

You saw what Tanjiro was doing, Inosuke would defo wanna help because this made him seem like a wuss.

"You should rest! Sorry for asking too much of you Inosuke" Tanjiro said. You could see the veins appearing on Inosuke's face.

"HAH? DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!" He said. "I'LL BURY A HUNDRED, NO TWO HUNDRED OF YOUR CORPSES!!" All of you looked at him like he was physco.

"YOU WATCH I'LL BURY MORE THAN ALL OF YOU!" He said.

Skip

You and the other were paying your respects to the dead people, but someone wasn't. Fricking Inosuke was headbutting a flippin tree the whole time. 

"What is that person doing?" Teruko asked.

"Better not look" Kiyoshi said followed by a "mhm" from Shoichi. You snickered.

Eventually the Kasugai crow arrived.

"GET DOWN THE MOUNTAIN GET DOWN THE MOUNTAIN! FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME!" It said.

"Oi where are you going?" Inosuke said.

"We're getting of this mountain.." Zenitsu said.

"WE AREN'T DONE FIGHTING YET!" He said.

"Your're tired aren't you? Come on we are heading down" You said.

"HAH? IM NOT TIRED!" He shouted.

Skip