𝟣𝟨. 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽

Thanks for 300 reads guys <3

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

You sat in your bed drinking the medication they provided to you. The others were doing their training with the butterfly girls. you were went to train next week with them, Tanjiro and Inosuke absolutely hated it but Zenitsu enjoyed it. Eventually the 3 came back from their training and Inosuke flopped onto his bed.

"How was training?" You asked. He hummed in response.

"I'll take that as it was shit, correct?" You said. He slowly nodded.

"Took your medicine?" You asked again. He shook his head.

"Tsk, and why is that?" You said. He just shrugged. Recently you all had found out Murata was alive and he visited just the other day when rehabilitation training started. Of course you were still recovering.

"Y/n." Inosuke said.

"Yes?"

"Why do I feel weird when you ask me all those questions?" He asked.

"I- uh, I don't know... you'll probably find out eventually.." You replied. He sat there.

"Why not try asking Tanjiro and Zenitsu? They might be able to help!" You said. He aggresively shook his head.

"no way I'm asking Gonpachiro and Menitso" He said. You sighed.

"Alright then, you find out yourself." You said. He huffed. You stood up slowly and carefully walked to the porch outside, your back had recently been aching more. You wanted to take some fresh air in and just breathe for some time.

"Hello Y/n!" A soft voice said.

"Oh! Lady Kocho!" You replied happily.

"I forgot to ask, how did Valentines go?" She asked.

"It went well!" You said.

"Who is this lucky person?" She said.

"Heh.. uhm.. a bit strange but- it was Inosuke." You said with a tint of blush on your face.

"Aww~ How cute. I assume you love him with the appearance of blush on your face!" She said.

"Uhm- I.." You turned even redder than before.

"Ara ara~ Young love" She said laughing a bit.

"Yeah.. i guess." You said scratching your neck.

Were you falling for a aggressive boar man? Yes bitch, yes you where.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

Word Count: 332